So I pull into BP......

arthurfuxake

Controversial & Contradictive
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
...to draw some cash from the cash machine, and a rather good looking woman totters over to me with her high heels, peroxide blonde hair and impressive pair of surgical enhancements:hubbahubba: . She points to my car saying that she's so glad I drive an Audi, because she can't get the fuel flap open on hers, could I possibly help her. So, I wander over to her silver A4 cabriolet expecting the flap to be locked shut and maybe needing to use the emergency release puller in the boot. But, I get there and the flap is open and the cap is unscrewed. I'm puzzled, so she explains that it's the little silver flap inside the filler-neck that is jammed, and she proceeds to try and jam the nozzle in, but it is obviously not going in. I use my finger to check the little silver flap, and it is loose, so I'm about to grab the nozzle from her when I notice she has the Ultimate Diesel nozzle in her hand. I reach across and close the boot lid to check the model and see that it is a 1.8T:busted_cop: . Just as well that the nozzle didn't fit in. She turned a rather bright shade of crimson when I pointed it out to her.

Even worse, in her efforts to release the flap, she obviously released the bonnet and I had to stop her from driving off with the bonnet sprung. I've never seen a woman look so embarassed, but she did give me her phone number and invited me for a meal as a thank-you:blush: .

Blimey charlie, christmas has come early for you by the sounds of it

_40927936_carvalho.jpg
SCORE!!!

well done! good to see the uk public are still nice to one another! lol

Wish you'd been there when I started filling up my tdi from my usual black-hosed pump only to discover later that I was putting in Ultimate unleaded. What a pure tit I felt. Luckily I wakened up at the £3.74 mark and stopped. AA says less than 5litres is biddable, so I just filled up with diesel and did so for the next few 50 mile stints.
A bit of a red face but it was dark and no-one about.

The only surgical enhancement in sight was yours truly.

:Flush:

No chance. The missus would have my dong in a vice and the first thing she'd stipulate in the divorce settlement would be the audi. Maybe I can post the number on here and somebody else could take it for the team instead?

Don't you just love being part of a male-dominated forum :icon_thumright:

arthurfuxake said:
No chance. The missus would have my dong in a vice and the first thing she'd stipulate in the divorce settlement would be the audi. Maybe I can post the number on here and somebody else could take it for the team instead?

Hehe, even if you did you probably wouldnt tell us as its evidence online.:angrymod:

No, you should'nt post the number on here unless your setting up an National Audi meet at hers!:no:

She had a great excuse... "Oh you drive an Audi so i thought i'd ask you" :lmfao:

Actually i've had that, not the same scenario but the whole "you drive an Audi so can you tell me" :blahblah1:

nice one!! LOL

About a year ago... i was in a petrol station and i say this fot bird in the station with a Screw driver trying to open the fuel cap on her little Vauxhall Tigra... i said "whats up".. she replies... "its stuck and i need petrol as im on empty and i cant open it... so i have got the screw driver out of my kit in the boot and im trying to open it by forcing it.....

i replied........ "as you have locked the central locking,,(which locks the fuel cap lid),,, why not unlock the car and try????"

So the embrassed young lady says..... sorry i didnt know it locked that when you lock the doors!! LOL!!
A good dead done!!

Cheers

RickT