#sleepingbeauty

tcg

Reaction score
Picked up my S3 today from mike-turbo:yes:

Really great guy and I'm chuffed after a lovely 80 mile cruise back along the motorway.She's now been put to bed for a while to get over the trauma of moving house!
DSC 0176

Can you tell what it is yet?

Reactions: Sandra, s3 Hoggy and Alex C
Only for a few weeks,just need to shift my GT4:disrelieved: then it's onwards and upwards with the S3:yes:

Thought I might Karcher you out :blow:

Reactions: superkarl
Tomorrow I will post a picture of my shed to compare with your immaculate garage. :)

Reactions: Sandra
Please forgive me,I have a confession to make...
That's not my garage,a relative is storing it for me,my garage is a mess,how it should be:imp:

Reactions: voorhees
I know where to find it all. notice my pressure washer too, that's just the doorway :)

IMAG1708

Reactions: voorhees
I want to know what wizardry you used to get the car in sideways?? Are you One of the lizard people?
The car was 'crabbing' all the way back so it just found it's own way in there:redface new:

Double door garage.

I am still astonished at the emptiness of the garage your S3 is stored in, although there is the "old never to be used again" bedstead I suppose.

when are you going to unveil your new car?

Got someone coming to look at my GT4 next weekend,hopefully they'll buy it but if not I'll either stick it on ebay or strip it for parts so should have the S3 on the road in a couple of weeks.
Just need to give it a good clean + polish and then I'll stick some pictures up and no doubt start sorting out the little bits that need tidying up.