Should i buy an S3?

Norky31

Reaction score
Hi all, i currently have an A3 SB S-Line Black Edition 2.0 TDI and am looking at changing to an S3. I am used to the 5 doors now or is that a poor excuse? is there a real difference in room and what do you guys think?
I know you will say buy an SB S3 but they are £28k plus and thats a second hand one! my budget is up to £25k (just missed out on an S3 SB recently :sadlike:) I used to own a 56 plate S3 but forgotten what it was like on a daily basis! Cheers!

If you just missed out on an SB then they must be out there for the price. Wait till you can get what you really want.

...you can get a new S3 SB for well under £28k if you are prepared to wait for the build...shiny new '10 plate :jump:

There have been recent threads on the difference between 3dr and 5dr A3/S3s and iirc the difference is only a few mm in the rear. Although I think the boot is larger and you obviously have the convienience of not tipping the front seats forward for rear passengers access.

cheers
Paul

...you can get a new S3 SB for well under £28k if you are prepared to wait for the build...shiny new '10 plate :jump:
Where from elton? with the right spec too? problem i have is the dealer locally has offered great money for my A3 SB so need to act quickly. :s3addict:

There have been recent threads on the difference between 3dr and 5dr A3/S3s and iirc the difference is only a few mm in the rear. Although I think the boot is larger and you obviously have the convienience of not tipping the front seats forward for rear passengers access.

cheers
Paul

The doors feel like plastic on the SB