Short Shift...

tommo-turbo

Reaction score
Could anyone recommend me a short shift please? I had one ordered with EIP, through The Phirm, but when it arrived it had the post facelift ends so it wouldn't work with my 210 car. The Phirm's just been in touch to say after all of the waiting initially to get it, the arsing about with it being wrong and sending it back to the States, EIP are saying they can't do one for me.

Just in case this gets misinterpreted I'm not slagging off The Phirm here at all. Sam's been fantastic throughout the whole process.

Anyway, back to the first line! Any suggestions?

Cheers guys,

Rich

B&M short shifts are supposed to be alot smoother than most. Give Jim at Star Performance a call (01592 655595), I know he has a couple that he's trying to get rid of - we were talking about them at the weekend but they won't fit on my car.

Does DieselGeek work on S3? I've got one for my Golf TDI150 but haven't fitted it & its just about to be traded in for an S3

Just spoken to Peter at Forge. The pre-facelift type that I need is still being developed, but it should be good to go in the next fortnight. I've just been asking him about the possibility of a side to side reducer as well. He's gonna speak to the guy developing it.

Rich