Service history?

ohmyaudi

Reaction score
How do I view the service history for my 2015 PFL S3? Tried logging onto to myAudi but nothing comes up on there. I've had it a year and had an oil change service back in May and haldex/gearbox oil change when it hit 40k miles. Should I be thinking about a full service? The car doesn't reckon it needs one for another 500 days??

Audi website does not appear to be working for the last few months.
You can ask a dealer for a printout.

How do I view the service history for my 2015 PFL S3? Tried logging onto to myAudi but nothing comes up on there. I've had it a year and had an oil change service back in May and haldex/gearbox oil change when it hit 40k miles. Should I be thinking about a full service? The car doesn't reckon it needs one for another 500 days??

I've never been able to view my service history online, you will need to contact the garage where you had the car serviced and get print outs.

This is really important as I recently learnt when selling the car that the "digital service history" means nothing without the print outs.

I always thought any car dealer would be able to view my "digital service history" but this isn't the case.

You should probably change the engine oil and maybe spark plugs depending on when they were last changed. My car is similar age to yours and I've just done Haldex and DSG oils at 44k miles as well as a full engine service (spark plugs and ignition coils and oil) so should last a while with just an oil service every year or so.

You should probably change the engine oil and maybe spark plugs depending on when they were last changed. My car is similar age to yours and I've just done Haldex and DSG oils at 44k miles as well as a full engine service (spark plugs and ignition coils and oil) so should last a while with just an oil service every year or so.
What exactly is done in a full service? What do they call it, inspection service? I had the oil service done back in May.

Full service is different at different ages. At the second full service things are done (spark plugs perhaps) that aren't changed at the first one after 2 years.

The first full service is an oil change and a quick look at some bits and pieces.