Scumbag!

TFLUFF

Reaction score
Well can you beleave it had my car a week, first proper trip out with the family and some t**ts gone and put a big scratch in the bumber, gutted as f**k, Wanted my first thread to be on a better subject than this. How much do you guys think it will cost to put right? and can you recomend somewhere near Aberdare that would do a good job, i dont think its all the way down to the primer so do you think it will polish out? thanks phill
a3sline004.jpg

38149158.jpg

46578427.jpg

64023275.jpg
11451240.jpg

25670623.jpg

Its on the bumper right under the passenger head light

car looks nice. dont think will polish out but bumper respray should be around £120-160ish imo. i know its a pain but could be worst :salute:

That's annoying dude!!

I feel your pain mate, some **** at work who got jelous about my promotion decided to key the whole side of my car!!!

Right down to the primer and Audi quoted me £1500 to repaint!

Gutted mate. Can you feel the scratch?

Yea theres a nice little grove, needed some me time for about 20 mins to get my head straight, im over the main shock now but my blood was boiling a few hours ago, ive never scratched anyones car in 14 years of driving,

give grant or colin aka s4twiggy or cmd a shout they have there own detailing business up in merthyr matey Perfect Reflection Detailing they might be able to give it a good looking at to get it down so you cant see it as much anymore give them a try first before you think of having it painted

Thanks, will do, just contacted da police to see if theres any cctv footage of where i was parked in barry and they said there is footage of the street but dont know if it was looking at my car, worth a try i suppose so thier gonna have a look and get back to me.Any news on a south wales meet up soon?

yeah its always worth a try isnt it but i wouldnt hold my breath , no news so far bud i think we are aiming to have it middle of may sometime

Thanks, will do, just contacted da police to see if theres any cctv footage of where i was parked in barry and they said there is footage of the street but dont know if it was looking at my car, worth a try i suppose so thier gonna have a look and get back to me.Any news on a south wales meet up soon?

If the police in wales are anything like the police here they wont even waste there time checking the cctv for minor damage like that. You could try to touch it up, wet sand and then polish but its hard to tell how deep the scratch is from the photos. Respray shouldnt cost more than £150 or so and you'll have the benefit of being able to hide any other stone chips on the bumper

Sorry to hear about the scratch. some people are just idiots!

i so parranoid when i park my car, sometimes i purosley take up 2 spaces in car parks so other cars dont park too close.

Nice car by the way :icon_thumright:

If it's not down to the primer then a detailer should be able to do something with it, it may cost about the same as a respray though. I doubt t-cut applied by hand would sort it.

Sock, I hope you smashed the guy at work that keyed your car.

Sorry to see this fella. Real pain had some one hit my car twice and not find out who it was so can understand how you feel.
Car looks very smart, if you need a respray drop me a message

Thanks, im really getting into this place, should have bought an audi sooner lol,hope its just a polish but it just feels a little too deep, never done any polishing so really havent got a clue. After a cracking day it really put a downer on the drive home dont think i said a word to the miss,ss and i took a wrong turn went about 15 minutes in the wrong direction, head was ******. If somebody in work had done that to my car causing £1500 worth of damage i would have cryed my eyes out and id go flat out to make his life hell, golden rule number 1 dont f**k with another mans car!!

Last edited:
Well I was fortunate to be able to deal with my issue in 2 ways.

1: the dickhead didn't take into account that by being promoted I will in effect be his boss!

2: can't put it on here but his memory of the incident will last longer than the scratch :p

It's great to see members on here offer their support and there help to fellow members especially with stuff like this, it's also nice to know I'm not the only one who wants to cry when something happens to me car. :)

sorry to see that mate, i am in a similar stuation had my a3 2 weeks and noticed when i was washing it on friday that somebody has opened a door into my rear passenger door, the paint has chipped away aswell :( not got a clue where it happened though!

****** me off the lack of respect some people have for other peoples property!

did you have a sticker PLEASE HIT MY NEW CAR because i had mine for a week and i have had the same some scumbag hit my rear after a week i no how you feel i need to change my sticker to OLD CAR DONT HIT ME as some scumbag has scraped my front BUMPER 2 weeks ago in local supermarket :banghead::banghead: