S4 B8.5 Door card/panel rattle!

HarveW

Reaction score
Hi, so I am wondering if it just my car… the car has one rattle and it from the driver door card window switches. When I push on around the switches the plastic creeks bad. And it’s driving me crazy!!!
Is this a B8/.5 thing or do I need a new door card?
It happens when driving on our lovely uk roads or songs with bit of bass on the B&O system.

Buy yourself some sticky-backed felt pads from one of those pound shops, pop the door card off and go to town on filling any gaps.. that's what ive done on almost all the cabin :)

Worst one was the side bolster of the leather supersports seats squeaking against the leather of the centre arm rest.. was driving me insane!!!

goose

Reactions: ninjag and HarveW
Buy yourself some sticky-backed felt pads from one of those pound shops, pop the door card off and go to town on filling any gaps.. that's what ive done on almost all the cabin :)

Worst one was the side bolster of the leather supersports seats squeaking against the leather of the centre arm rest.. was driving me insane!!!

goose
Thanks for the tip I will give this a go! I also have a squeak coming from what sounds like the rear boot. Going to be a mission to identify it. I think I need someone to drive me around while I try to identify sadly I do not have the super sport seats although I’m in the market for Some suade/Alcantara ones that match the interior. There’s RS4 one on eBay they just been posted, but that’s no good for my s4 lol
Anyway thank you