S3 wireless phone charging as standard?

billy.rt

Reaction score
Hi guys just a quick one,

Does the S3 FL come with smartphone wireless charging as standard? I'm trying to find some info on this on the order form and the standard option spec for the car and I can't seem to find it. If anyone knows drop a comment!
Cheers

With tech pack I believe

Reactions: Gordo77, Audi Bairn and Scottyg
Standard in Australia according to Audi AU (not much help to you).

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Scottyg
I have it with my S3 which has Tech pack advanced but no use to me as I have an iPhone 6s that doesn't support it.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, azibux1 and Gordo77
Ah that's annoying.... I've got a wireless phone charging case just an enquiry really as it's not overly clear on the spec and things. I don't fancy paying £325 just to wirelessly charge my phone lol!

Reactions: Gordo77
I have it with my S3 which has Tech pack advanced but no use to me as I have an iPhone 6s that doesn't support it.

I thought the iPhone 7 might come with wireless charging capabilities, but I guess if you want to use Carplay or Android Auto then you need to plug it in anyway.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Yeah that's right I'm used to using a USB anyway but I would have imagine the S3 coming with it as standard not sure why I thought this, I might look into getting it retro fitted but is the £325 price worth wireless charging? Nice feature if you have it but not worth the price tag if you haven't I don't think

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Gordo77