S3 trade in price going up

S32B

Reaction score
Had a px price early this month via their website, I've just done another one now with more miles on the clock and it's gone up by £450 :) Best of all todays price is only £1000 less than what I got offered last summer!!! It means with todays px price I'm breaking even on what I owe vs the px price and I'm 2 years in on a 4 year pcp deal (only put £1000 down as well)! Wonder if things will be the same in September....

From memory I think it did a big jump up around July last year....anyone in the trade know which is the best month to get the best price?

Reactions: richinsoton and Jassyo06
Audi offered me £22k 4 weeks ago lol and l would need sell it privately to break even at £24500

Reactions: Rob2k68
Audi offered me £22k 4 weeks ago lol and l would need sell it privately to break even at £24500
Do it again now, I'm getting offered £22k on a 15 plate 3 door manual, with not as many options as you have!

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Do it again now, I'm getting offered £22k on a 15 plate 3 door manual, with not as many options as you have!
Not really keen on anything that's out there at the moment

Do it enough times on WBAC and watch the price plummet each day!

Cynic in me think it's just a tactic to make you panic and then you trade it in at a silly low price. I know this because I got it valued by Audi and they were much higher...

Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn and Jassyo06

Cynic in me think it's just a tactic to make you panic and then you trade it in at a silly low price. I know this because I got it valued by Audi and they were much higher...

Great conspiracy Theory...... but probably true mate..lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn and DrEskimo
That will be the cookies in your internet browser, it knows how many times you've visited the site. Clear the cookies and it will be higher again

Reactions: Rob2k68, davc, Audi Bairn and 2 others

I tried WBAC and they were 2k less!!!

I have had two offers recently, 23K then 24K for trade in on 2015 S3 saloon. Was better than expected

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
Would be great to set up a way that people trading cars in could sell to private buyers looking to get a car still under original warranty.

You trade it in for less than you want, and the next buyer has to pay an extra few grand for basically nothing...!

I guess sometimes wheels are replaced and you would get at least 12m warranty, but for those where neither applies, it seems daft!

Not that I'm looking to change (would be an S5 if I was) but I've noticed that the value of mine has levelled out seemingly unaffected by the recent 17 plate. No idea why maybe the price of new cars has gone up possibly the new tax on 40k+ cars ?

Reactions: Onlysharky and Jassyo06
Not that I'm looking to change (would be an S5 if I was) but I've noticed that the value of mine has levelled out seemingly unaffected by the recent 17 plate. No idea why maybe the price of new cars has gone up possibly the new tax on 40k+ cars ?

....a B8.5 S5 Black Ed. in Sepang blue....? For example?

I have decided once the PCP figures are released by Audi for the RS3 l will decide whether l am getting one if it's a silly amount a month no,l will just get a S3 saloon in a exclusive colour instead, l will sell my car privately

Reactions: AudiNutta, Onlysharky and Tom.H

Yeah I've noticed that too. It's all starting to get a bit cramped. Take a look at S-tronic S3 Sportbacks on the Audi website. Cheapest one I can see is a 63 Plate one with 35k miles for £22k. If you want a facelift S3, you can get 66 Plate cars with 6k miles for just under £30k. I was expecting there to be a bigger difference between them.