S3 Trade-in value

I read the other posts from yourself and Gordo after this one, thanks for the heads up I'll have a bigger look at the options...yesterday it was a bit of a rush when I realised I owe less than I thought....I may even hang on until the A5 coupe prices are released!

Still think it looks lovely, think it's the only car I'd give up all the power and quattro for!!!

View attachment 101272

Most reviews I've seen reckon a small increase in prices on the A/S5 with one suggesting it might be the same........smells like ******** to me! lol

Reactions: S32B and pburv
I would love a car like this but for practical reasons(parking at work) it's just too big....:friends:

Man up!! lol

To be fair mate I've always thought the same but I do like em and they're still on me radar :)

Reactions: glospete, Jassyo06, SpeedyFrog and 1 other person
Man up!! lol

To be fair mate I've always thought the same but I do like em and they're still on me radar :)
Some people might take offence at a comment like that!................But not me.....:haha:

Reactions: Jassyo06, SpeedyFrog and Simon L
Some people might take offence at a comment like that!................But not me.....:haha:

Indeed mate one or 2 sweaty ballsacks kicking around ........doesn't concern me old chap lol

Reactions: Jassyo06, SpeedyFrog and pburv
Reactions: Jassyo06, Simon L, Gordo77 and 1 other person
I would love a car like this but for practical reasons(parking at work) it's just too big....:friends:
lol don't have that problem, we have 3 car parks to choose from, I tend to hit this one...plenty of space, lights and CCTV ;)

Park

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv and SpeedyFrog
I read the other posts from yourself and Gordo after this one, thanks for the heads up I'll have a bigger look at the options...yesterday it was a bit of a rush when I realised I owe less than I thought....I may even hang on until the A5 coupe prices are released!

Still think it looks lovely, think it's the only car I'd give up all the power and quattro for!!!

View attachment 101272

Why would you give up power and quattro?! Get a S5 and get a V6 and permanent quattro!

Reactions: pburv, SpeedyFrog and Simon L
Why would you give up power and quattro?! Get a S5 and get a V6 and permanent quattro!
lol I'm not made of money! Sometimes I think the S3 is an overkill for the use it gets, it can sometimes go 3 days without moving!

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06, Gordo77 and 3 others
lol I'm not made of money! Sometimes I think the S3 is an overkill for the use it gets, it can sometimes go 3 days without moving!

In finance land it's not much different to the S3....I would say discounts might take a while to get to a good level but both the New A3 and new A4 are already pretty healthy!

Yea starting next week my car won't move from Monday to Friday....at least it's lovely to look at!

Reactions: pburv, SpeedyFrog and S32B

That is nonsense talk! You are just not wasting the power of the S3, I use mine once or twice a week.

Reactions: pburv and SpeedyFrog
Mmm It's his view and it's certainly not a ridiculous statement. I don't want to own a BMW partly for these reasons... :whistle2:

Hmmmm must be me then. Having owned a BMW since 2008 and being on a 1 series forum since then (along with mini, Volvo and Skoda forums linked to our other car) I have never 'bitten' quite like I have on here. I clearly haven't acquired the Audi 'mindset' yet - perhaps the arrival of the car in a couple of weeks will set me straight. Mind, if some on here's comments are anything to go by, our S3 will be a major disappointment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: SpeedyFrog
Hmmmm must be me then. Having owned a BMW since 2008 and being on a 1 series forum since then (along with mini, Volvo and Skoda forums linked to our other car) I have never 'bitten' quite like I have on here. I clearly haven't acquired the Audi 'mindset' yet - perhaps the arrival of the car in a couple of weeks will set me straight. Mind, if some on here's comments are anything to go by, our S3 will be a major disappointment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You know it's an Audi forum and people are biased to some extent right? ;-)
I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy your S3. I sure will regardless of its possible shortcomings!
No harm done :friends:

Reactions: pburv, Gordo77 and Falmouthboy
@Falmouthboy try heading over to the dedicated TT forum (different site altogether from Audi-sport)... it has some of the most rudest, obnoxious and arrogant people you are ever likely to meet. There's the odd bit of racial hatred as well, and moderation is non-existent.
Lets just say I'd much rather be here with such a fine bunch of people. :) :friends:

Reactions: pburv, Falmouthboy, Simon L and 1 other person
OK explain this one, just been looking on carwow and noticed an old car valuation I did back in March:

View attachment 101223

I just did it again:
View attachment 101224

Surprised at this I looked back at the quote from the Mike Brewer site last week = £23,700.

I then went on the Audi finance site and looked at what I owe= £24,000 :) which is less than I thought!!! So on those figures I can virtual break even 18 months into a 48 month PCP ;)

I've done a build on another site for a FL S3 and they will be contacting me soon....if they give me the PX prices above I will order a new FL S3 :D So basically I put £1000 down and start again with a brand new FL S3, payments would be £5 less than I'm paying now and on a 36 month PCP rather than a 48!!!

I hope it does work out for ya mate,i noticed my cars valuation had risen as well,when l am chopping it in the car that is...lol...if l get £500 more than the cars worth ll'l be more than happy...via a private sale

Reactions: pburv, SpeedyFrog and Simon L

View attachment 101272

lts still the best looking mainstream car Audi build....stunning it is and will be a big seller for Audi...they need it badly,there current model line up is the worst l have seen it over the last 2 years.....they only have one RS Model in the car line up...2 if you count the stunning R8....

Reactions: S32B, pburv, SpeedyFrog and 1 other person
lts still the best looking mainstream car Audi build....stunning it is and will be a big seller for Audi...they need it badly,there current model line up is the worst l have seen it over the last 2 years.....they only have one RS Model in the car line up...2 if you count the stunning R8....

Edit RS6 RS7 lol

0audirsq3 001
RSQ3 too but probably the least RS model of the line up... Sort of between a S and RS.
The RSQ3 performance is quite a serious bit of kit......Evo magazine give it 4 out 5 stars mate and comes with it own special blue Exclusive Ascari Blue paint it's very aggressive/RS looking, comes with ton loads of standard kit.. admittedly it's only has a single exhaust and is £50k yeah it's a niche model......but I kinda like it mate

View attachment 101346
The RSQ3 performance is quite a serious bit of kit......Evo magazine give it 4 out 5 stars mate and comes with it own special blue Exclusive Ascari Blue paint it's very aggressive/RS looking, comes with ton loads of standard kit.. admittedly it's only has a single exhaust and is £50k yeah it's a niche model......but I kinda like it mate
I like it too don't get me wrong but that was an odd choice by Audi to have only one exhaust and not make the engine 362 bhp like the RS3... But yeah it's a nice piece of kit :) very nice in fact.

Reactions: Simon L and pburv
I like it too don't get me wrong but that was an odd choice by Audi to have only one exhaust and not make the engine 362 bhp like the RS3... But yeah it's a nice piece of kit :) very nice in fact.
The RSQ3 adds the extra power mate to the same as the RS3 360 odd bhp

Reactions: Simon L and pburv
Only the "performance" version. Noise only comes out of left pipe anyway on RS3 so right hand one not really needed :tearsofjoy:

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: pburv
Trade in Prices do seem to be all over the show at the moment for S3! I have put too many miles on mine to be honest for my PCP and when asking a dealer how much against an R3 (3 months old) he wanted to give me the "we buy any car value"!!!

In the CAP guide it was worth a grand more! Also the RS3 on the forecourt with really nice spec was at £45,000 (was a £51,000 car) in CAP guide suggests clean on forecourt should be £38500!! With a lose over next few months of £600 a month!