S3 split hose - urgent help needed


Registered User
Hey all,

I Need to change the following 2 pipes that have an arrow pointing to them in the pic attached. Can someone please tell me what these hoses are called and/or where i can get a silicone replacement hose for them. Ebay perhaps. Will need delivery to Aus.