S3 seats

lenny151

Reaction score
Does anyone know if wingbacks/buckets fit in a straight in a new s3 8v?

Thanks

... The same seats from the 8V model? If so, yes they are interchangeable. I've been wanting the Sport seats (mainly for thigh bolster) and get rid of the very slippery stock leather seats.

34a1b39ce21186a189ebaed4f8fdcfb4.jpg

These seats

Reactions: Fiddie
... The same seats from the 8V model? If so, yes they are interchangeable. I've been wanting the Sport seats (mainly for thigh bolster) and get rid of the very slippery stock leather seats.

Oh those are from a different model then? If the rails are interchangeable, then you are a go. Swap rails or mount 8V rails to these seats and your good. Have you purchased already? If not, maybe you can ask for some measurments and see if it aligns??

I have these seats which I have took from my s3 8p and don't know if I should keep them for my new s3 8v

Reactions: rcnacura
You would need to get them upholstered in grey leather for to match everything else in the interior

That was my plan if they fit straight in to get them re upholstered to match I have drove the new s3 with the buckets and you do slide around abit more than I like to even though they look nice and are comfortable still prefer my buckets

I like those seats should fit and look mint

But I don't slide around in my super-sport seats

I live on country lanes so that's why I probably slide around a lot

If you went in the car with buckets then in a car with super sports then you will know where am coming from

Reactions: veeeight
I put those in my edition 30 and I had three focus rs before the s3 so as far as seats go iv had them all.

I find the super sports really good for me but I understand they arnt for every one. The s line seats in my black edition are slide city though

Have just put some standard seats back in my s3 8p after having the buckets in feels like a different car

Brilliant seats, currently parking my backside in the very same ones every day!

Last edited:
Buckets.
Will be very much worth it. SuperSports do not cut it!

I love mine too that's why I wanna put them in a new s3 when I get one

Super Sport Seats are essentially the same construction as the Standard Sport seats, apart from the bolsters:

Construction-wise:
Same Seat Base
Same Seat Back (integrated headrests)
Same width on the seat back between the bolsters
The only difference is the side bolsters on the seat back - slightly more pronounced (not much in it) than the standard seats.