1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S3 Puddle lights issue

Azz Feb 6, 2018

1. Azz

Azz Member

Hi, recently my Audi beam lights started to become blurry and fuzzy , i only had them on the driver/passenger door.

i got in contact with Bolton Audi and they said this seems to be common issue and they were happy to repalce these under warranty. Out of good will they also did my rear doors :) so now got the 4 rings on all doors .

they look greta now, alot more vibrant a cleaerere. so anyone with the same issue contact your dealer,

ACWKGYTO, Audi Bairn and Rob2k68 like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Rob2k68

Rob2k68 Well-Known Member VCDS Map User MQB Platform

Early Audi beams suffered from water ingress which was resolved with a revised design around Jan/Feb last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DrMal, Audi Bairn and Azz like this.
  4. Azz

Azz Member

mine is 66 plate was fine all year until Nov/Dec 2017.

5. mikemod

mikemod Well-Known Member Team Tango Audi S3

Had mine replaced last year, one of the first FL S3's, looked very weird at the end.

[​IMG]

Obnoxious Kids, oli356 and Audi Bairn like this.
  6. Azz

Azz Member

thats how mine looked. i loved tha fact they sorted mine out without fuss and did my rear doors too free.

Obnoxious Kids likes this.
  7. Svenedin

Svenedin Well-Known Member Team Navarra Audi S3 quattro S tronic

Mine have also started to deteriorate. I will be asking the dealer to replace under warranty. I'm assuming it's water ingress. IMG_2220.jpg