s3 mats

mad max

sixth gear
Reaction score
just found these on german version of ebay 67 euros plus delivery
b5_1_b.jpg

will get some pictures up for you , they are not as good as the standard mats , stick to genuine mats , they are expensive , but they are perfect for the car ,
drivers side
DSCI0009.jpg

DSCI0011.jpg

DSCI0012.jpg

DSCI0015.jpg

DSCI0016.jpg

passenger side , a lot smaller than the original , see the floor carpet that is shown ,
DSCI0013.jpg

If the logo was slighly more discreet i think they would look good

I like the mats aside from the fittings and the thought that the S would get real dirty quick with every ones feet on them..

mate.. ever use a vacuum on the floor of your car? I could never have carpet and plastics in that state.

30 mins will sort that out

the ones at the top from german ebay are left hand drive fitting

pay the extra and buy OEM ones, they fit perfectly and match the car

nick-barnes07 said:
will get some pictures up for you , they are not as good as the standard mats , stick to genuine mats , they are expensive , but they are perfect for the car ,
drivers side
DSCI0009.jpg

DSCI0011.jpg

DSCI0012.jpg

DSCI0015.jpg

DSCI0016.jpg

passenger side , a lot smaller than the original , see the floor carpet that is shown ,
DSCI0013.jpg

Those aren't the same as the ones at the top of the thread, i've got the top ones and there brilliant quality and a perfect fit.

leecs3 said:
Those aren't the same as the ones at the top of the thread, i've got the top ones and there brilliant quality and a perfect fit.

got any photos of your mats leec:icon_thumright:

the mats at the top of the thread look good quality, have you a link to these because i would be interested in some

ebay.de and then just punch in audi s3.there are some others on there and they are 59 euros plus delivery.actualy the more i look at your mats nick the more i have to agree they are left hand drive fitment.

mad max said:
got any photos of your mats leec:icon_thumright:

here you go. These are the germany ebay items, there top quality and RHD.

DSC02003.jpg

DSC02004.jpg

Liking the look of the latter mats, very nice and look very good quality! the 1st mats.....hmmmmmmm. They look like theyve come off a local market stall for a fiver.

n e links for the 2nd set of mats?

Hardsy