S3 has gone... bring on the TT

S3-James

Reaction score
Well i've sold the old S3 and bought an older Supra TT6. I really liked the S3 - stlye, class, nippy but just fancied a change really so went back to an old Supra.

Here she is, still not sure on the white wheels tho! Loving it so far though!! :icon_thumright:

supttfront.jpg

supttback.jpg

Nice car mate, think keep the wheels as the car is fully kitted.

Always liked the supra, but missus would kill me if I got one.

Whats the build quality like, I know its an older car but toyota's are build well

Good luck.

You Lucky ******* LOL,

Is that the 3.0 Twin turbo version? Wahts the power like compared to the old S3 must be a ttoally different car to drive!

Grown up with Jap cars Skylines,Gto's,Scoobys.

Remember my dad testing a supra before he got the Skyline, he said the Supra didnt handle as well and the back end on the supra was very twitchy!

Jason

The build quality on the Supra's are ok, theres a couple of rattles from behind the dash/stereo area but the car has an after market stereo and turbo timer fitted etc so obviously the dash has been off to fit these. I had it off today and a few of the screws were missing so thats sorted it out a bit!

Yeah its the twin turbo version, i used to have a N/A a couple of years ago but had to sell it because the insurance was killing me! It is much different to drive to the S3. Whereas the S3 has the small turbo which spools up quick and dies fairly early the Supra has the twin turbo setup where one comes in around 2000rpm and then the second one comes in and gives you a big kick at about 4000 rpm which lasts until the end.

The back ends on the Supra are very twitchy but its fairly predictable, i used to have an MR2 turbo which i found was more snappy so easier to catch you out.

nice car mate i used to own an celica gt4 bullet proof car nothing went wrong with it throughout ownership wish i could say that about my s3