S3 Carpet floor mats

joe6886

Reaction score
Do Audi do carpet floor mats for the S3? I had a look on the Audi website and could'nt see any. Can't seem to find any anywhere else either, tyred Ebay etc.

Anyone got any so I could see what they look like?

joe6886 said:
Do Audi do carpet floor mats for the S3? I had a look on the Audi website and could'nt see any. Can't seem to find any anywhere else either, tyred Ebay etc.

Anyone got any so I could see what they look like?

Heres mine.
DSC02003.jpg

Are they genuine Audi ones? Quite liking the look of them

There was a thread on here a couple of months ago about S3 mats,

leecs3, those mats are beauty, i have also been looking for some, im sure i seen a thread on here before about them being on ebay, anyway iv searched there and can't find any, or none that look as good as yours, where you get them?

I think I can source some from Audi now so i'm gona get some of them. Dean i'm gona take a guess and say the ones up there are Custom ones. Take a look here and you can make them how you want http://www.autostyle.co.uk/

yeh but judging by the fact they give you a free mofit, they will be cheap and not embroided, leecs3's look like the real deal. only the best will do for my car!

I've got a set of Autostyle mats in the Corrado, bought new when we got the car over 6 years ago. They are excellent quality, leather bindings and well embroidered logos. Unless they've changed their quality since that time I'd say they're a good buy.

Ricco,

This is the one gets the worst wear and I think it looks OK for 6 years old, car's done about 80K in that time. Could do with a bit of a clean mind ;)

IMG_1803.jpg

IMG_1804.jpg