s3 buckets who has them ?

jacknutter23

And the good lord said let there be BOOSTTTT
Reaction score
Hello all Been looking at getting some s3 buckets for my car but I'm a pritty big guy at 6foot 10" will my *** fit in them haha

Ps I don't want to here any jokes about does my bum look big in this :laugh:

They really aint best for the bigger person. Tallness not to sure i have a mate who gets in n out of them no problem and hes 6ft 6inches but if you shall we say have a gut definatly not mate

If you mean oem bucket seats, I find I sit quite high in them even with the seat lowered as much as possible.​

Reactions: grchmason
I'm 6ft 3 and I tried Bucket seats but just did not get on with them one bit! Glad I did try one first.

definitely not for the biguns lol
a friend of mine a 2010 s3 with factory bucket seats and his not even that tall and said they are not as comfortable as the normal leathers
especially when getting in and out and the raised part of the buckets catches your leg everytime lol

I tried some out before I bought my S3 and I really didn't like them. Sit too high and awkward. Plus it is literally impossible to use the back for anything whatsoever when you have them without a massive ballache! Sounds old but I much prefer the regular seats!

If they are anything like RS4 ones then they are utter sh*t

Haha well I guess it's pritty straight cut nice to look at but not to own :) cheers fellas

I'm 6'4" and they fit like a glove - they are the most comfortable seats I've ever owned. Had leg ache in most of my other cars to the point where I've had to pull over but not suffered anything in the buckets.

If you've got the build to go with the height then they aren't for you I'm afraid.

Agree with the rear access on 3 door cars as the seat doesn't slide when you tilt it - bit of a pain, but well worth it round the corners.

Reactions: davc
I'll just have to find someone who has them and give them ago haha I'm going to post office meet so I'll have a look round :icon thumright: