S3 8v Spring upgrade

MrBisket

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking for recommendations. The car is mainly used for daily driving with occasional track use. I'd like to lower the stance but not too much that it makes daily driving a chore. What's the best option to go with.

Thanks in advance james.

Hi all,

I'm looking for recommendations. The car is mainly used for daily driving with occasional track use. I'd like to lower the stance but not too much that it makes daily driving a chore. What's the best option to go with.

Thanks in advance james.
So many choices...they are pretty much all the same........

H&R
Neuspeed
EmanuelDesign
MSS

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I've got a PFL sportback with magride running Eibach sportline and they are great. Just remember to get the struts recalibrated.

So many choices...they are pretty much all the same........

H&R
Neuspeed
EmanuelDesign
MSS

Thanks Jiannu, could you shine anymore light ok on your response? I get that they are all springs but part from that don't they offer different performance levels of stiffness, ride height reduction?

I've got a PFL sportback with magride running Eibach sportline and they are great. Just remember to get the struts recalibrated.

Thanks Leevr, I've been looking at the eibach sportlines, do you have an issues with clearance going over speed bumps?

Thanks Jiannu, could you shine anymore light ok on your response? I get that they are all springs but part from that don't they offer different performance levels of stiffness, ride height reduction?

So most ppl go or went with ED springs cause they are linear. They mesh great with magride as well. I went with Neuspeed and performed well so far. H&R have been around forever and they make 2 sets. The super sports give u a super low stance. There are a few other brands but most are pretty much the same.

Thanks Leevr, I've been looking at the eibach sportlines, do you have an issues with clearance going over speed bumps?
No issues at all. Car is definitely lower, but not citroen saxo low.