RS6 sold & sadly moving on.

RS3 S.

Reaction score
On Monday i said goodbye to the RS6 after almost 2.6 years. Got a fantastic price in part ex against an 18 plate Mercedes GLC AMG 43 & even got a good few grand in cash back. I'll miss the sound etc but getting older & continues lower back problems i need something easier to get in/out of. Will be some Genuine Audi rubber winter mats for sale & the Genuine rubber/plastic boot/load area tray for sale. I have also kept the original carpet set which has the ''teal'' stitching around the seam to match the teal blue in the Carbon fibre as mine was the performance version. These are almost brand new as i removed them on collection & replaced them with some Autostyle mats.
Been a great place on here & a BIG thanks to DJ Alix & Sean aka T1000 who i met a couple of times to have some coding work done. Cheers lads.
Steve.

Reactions: Sandra, Jassyo06, 8YARWY and 1 other person
On Monday i said goodbye to the RS6 after almost 2.6 years. Got a fantastic price in part ex against an 18 plate Mercedes GLC AMG 43 & even got a good few grand in cash back. I'll miss the sound etc but getting older & continues lower back problems i need something easier to get in/out of. Will be some Genuine Audi rubber winter mats for sale & the Genuine rubber/plastic boot/load area tray for sale. I have also kept the original carpet set which has the ''teal'' stitching around the seam to match the teal blue in the Carbon fibre as mine was the performance version. These are almost brand new as i removed them on collection & replaced them with some Autostyle mats.
Been a great place on here & a BIG thanks to DJ Alix & Sean aka T1000 who i met a couple of times to have some coding work done. Cheers lads.
Steve.

Oh wow, someone getting an immaculate example of an RS6 there Mate

Can sympathise about lack of noise though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: RS3 S. and Jassyo06
Steve.
Yep lower back and hip problems are the reason I went for a RSQ3. Recently drove a R8 V10 almost had use a hoist to get out !

Mike

Reactions: RS3 S. and Jassyo06
Sorry to see you go Steve. Enjoy the new car. :friends:

Reactions: RS3 S. and 8YARWY