RS4 front bumper to S-line bumper conversion.

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
As i do like a challenge sometimes i was wondering if it was possible to convert an RS4 front bumper into an S-Line fitting for use on A4 chassis .
The way i see it is that the only differing part is the front wing flare section as the rs4 has a more flared arches, other than that it is the same fitting.
With this in mind i am considering a project to merge the two together, i'm thinking of cutting away the wider outer part of the rs4 flare and replacing it with the same piece form an s-line bumper that way the flare will be a much closer fit to the a4 wheel arch flare, some fine tuning will be the order of the day along with some carefull filling /sanding etc.
I thought i would ask first before i messup two bumpers if its been tried on here and if so what would be the best method of securing the two section together prior to making good etc, needs to be a strong and flexible joint.
any input would be great.

maybe a slightly more challenging task than previously envisaged, still like to give it a go if possible.

a good body shop will sort it for you
I had one done a good few years ago no pics tho.

I know the car is still knocking around barry south wales.

a good body shop will sort it for you
I had one done a good few years ago no pics tho.

I know the car is still knocking around barry south wales.

thanks for the reply, nice to know it can be done then, pity you've no pics now.
cheers anyway.
rob

if you need a good bloke to do the job for you PM me