Rs4 exhaust

Ragnar23

Reaction score
Has anybody fitted a Rs4 exhaust system to a 2.4 v6?

They virtually look the same apart from tips and I’m guessing would be a bit of an upgrade on an a4 standard system?

Let me know your thoughts please

I have a complete B7 RS4 exhaust to fit to my B6 Avant, that is getting the “treatment”.

B7 RS4 panels, and a C5 RS6 motor.

To fit this to your car, you’ll need stepped pipes up front, as the RS4 pipe diameters are much larger. Mounts all line up.

However, at the rear things get more complex. The RS4 rear silencers are much larger than any B6 / B7 stock items. The B7 RS4 has a different bod floor to accommodate the huge mufflers, losing the spare wheel well in the process.

You will need to either cut sections out either side of your boot floor, then box them up, cut down the RS4 mufflers to fit your floor, or replace the rear mufflers with smaller ones, which would be a shame, negating the purpose of fitted them in the first place.

For your car, I would fit a B6/7 S4 exhaust system.

The B7 has dual tips either side, so you’ll need to modify your single tip rear apron to match.

Cheers guys,

Nollywood, I’ve looked in to these too and as dieseljake states I think I’m going to be walking in to some headaches.

So i think I’m going to go down the custom route, think I will probably start with a centre section delete? Hopefully that will give a little more rumble to the v6 engine.