RS4 ALLOYS

bouncer--daz

A dog is for life....not just for friday nights!
Reaction score
Just want your guys opinions as most *cough cough* of you seem to have good taste... (there are the odd few who put dodgy grills on their S3's but lets not get into that:p )

Ive got a set of 18" RS4's on my silver A3 but as stated a few times they are very popular (or the more unkind way of putting it is "common":blow: ) Due too budget issues... ie im skint and therefore cant afford a new set what do you guys think of spraying them either black or a sorta graphite grey? Got the idea from this gorgeous looking S3 up for sale in the classifieds.
Has any one seen it done before...? Any pics? Any photoshop efforts? Would be greatful:icon_thumright:
417992923_f31ebbadf6_o.jpg

Matt Black RS4's.

Cost about £12, which is 3x Halfordss 500ml spray tins.

I didnt laquer them as they are track wheels only so i just spray some touch up on the marks afterwards. However I am led to believe you can get a pro powdercoat job on them in matt black for £30 a piece.

side_matt.jpg

Good shout bout the power coating....:idea: just clicked in my head that my best mates dad owns a spraying company and I could get that done for free:arco: