I’m not sure on what the difference is between ro1 and ro2

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

can anyone shed some light on the tyre codes

Currently running Pirelli’s 255 30 19 91y ro1 on the fronts

I’m not sure on what the difference is between ro1 and ro2

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks
R01 was the orginal release of the Audi spec PZero, the R02 was a change to the spec and is the current variant. Both types are custom made by Pirelli for Audi.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

R01 was the orginal release of the Audi spec PZero, the R02 was a change to the spec and is the current variant. Both types are custom made by Pirelli for Audi.

Thank you very much

And I bet they are expensive. do other makes like michelin do their tyres with a big lip....anyone know how much they are fitted

The R02 spec P-Zero has a bigger rim protection/lip than the R01 spec also.

Just had one done for the wider fronts - £210 fitted at Halfords

The rim protector is F ing useless !

Reactions: RS3 S. and Ozmosis
It won't help you if you kerb it but I found it saved the day when I hit a major pothole (that killed the tyre). Got out and all that was on the rim was a big lump of rubber.

It looks great, the huge rim protector but as above it's rubbish at saving the wheel. I touched the curb the other day when parking & it's just grazed the outer edge.
Found a refurbed alloy on ebay & got this so I can get the orginal refurbished as the garage need the rim for minimum of 36hrs.