Facelift Rs3 sportback Delivery date

Hey all just checked and my build date has come forward one month!!
Does anyone know the official uk release date as I'm sure someone mentioned that dealers are unable to release the cars before a specific date (around mid September was mentioned).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serious?! That's bad, you should get onto them sharpish!! I had my build week 2 weeks after I ordered, so the first week of July. My build date even with Exclusive is 6th November at the moment, I'm cancelling the Driver Assist Pack and I hope that brings it forward more, but may send it back months for all I know.

Chasing the dealer, not in any rush but would be nice to get an idea of when it might arrive.

Reactions: AudiNutta
Hi guys, wondering when did you place the order on sportback and the build date. My build date was 18th Sep but delayed till 2nd Oct. very annoying....
I was told 5 weeks ago my build date was w/c 25 Sept and last week, no c
Hi guys, wondering when did you place the order on sportback and the build date. My build date was 18th Sep but delayed till 2nd Oct. very annoying....[/Q

I was quoted build during week starting 25 Sept when I ordered it some 6 weeks ago, and last week that was unchanged
Hi guys, wondering when did you place the order on sportback and the build date. My build date was 18th Sep but delayed till 2nd Oct. very annoying....

I was told 3-4 weeks from Build to UK Delivery. Any extra under Audi Exclusive will add 6 weeks to delivery time.