RS3 performance

Maybe they would be better served Fulfilling the orders of Faithful & Trusting Punters who have been waiting nearly a Year to take delivery of their "Halo" Cars......

• Haha
Reactions: Apache007, Jassyo06, RS03??? and 2 others
Maybe they would be better served Fulfilling the orders of Faithful & Trusting Punters who have been waiting nearly a Year to take delivery of their "Halo" Cars......

My thoughts exactly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Apache007
Could be a pointer for the facelift, especially the exhaust and surely a small bump up in power.

Could be a pointer for the facelift, especially the exhaust and surely a small bump up in power.

The power bump isn’t worth mentioning, it’s still the same 0-60 etc.
the most noticeable change will be the change in power delivery as they’ve shoved it further up the rev range.

A facelift car could have a better power hike though if Audi are confident in the engines not suffering issues from it.

Reactions: Daggerit
I wonder if it's just couple of tweaks in the software of engine.
Could've been such a nice edition but 4 Rings managed to blew it all the way.

I wonder if it's just couple of tweaks in the software of engine.
Could've been such a nice edition but 4 Rings managed to blew it all the way.
It’ll be a mild revision, similar to the USA version I’d imagine as that already has a little more power than our OPF cars.

The bucket seat components and wheels from the Performance edition are on the parts database now....
Wheels are 1K each and the seats are POA

• Love
Reactions: Jetdriver, Terminator x and Daggerit
The bucket seat components and wheels from the Performance edition are on the parts database now....
Wheels are 1K each and the seats are POA

You going to phone and ask?

You going to phone and ask?

You’ve gotta buy all the parts separate then assemble, so I’d imagine over 3.5K each

You’ve gotta buy all the parts separate then assemble, so I’d imagine over 3.5K each

Nightmare. They’d be pretty cool though… Do they look electric like they’d be plug and play if you went that route? Not that I can afford it, but interested to know.

Nightmare. They’d be pretty cool though… Do they look electric like they’d be plug and play if you went that route? Not that I can afford it, but interested to know.

Manual.

Not that I dislike manual seats, but a bit of a shame you’d loose functionality if you put them in.

If electric then yes.

I’d take those manual buckets all day over the funeral directors leather ones.

• Haha
Reactions: RS03???, furious_iPod, Snake Pliskin and 2 others

IIRC someone on the VW forum wanted to buy the CSS seats for their Golf, and they got quoted £8k for both. But that was a long time ago so I may have got that wrong, even so an expensive route to take....

4520226529f940d0917378d7575793e8.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Terminator x
Just come across Joe Achilles quick review of the RS3 Performance beautiful seats and the other new interior addenda just add up to now to a very attractive interior ....of course EU only kinda sums Audi in my opinion as this overpriced Performance Ed should have been the car we should have gotten in the first place from launch it makes no sense to me that only 300 hundred cars are available? Unless the RS3 8Y is discontinued l know they're also versions of the TTRS and R8 Performance Eds at the same launch but both of these models are being discontinued so yeah Unicorn Versions

Reactions: Mr Freeze, Snake Pliskin and itsbigyellow
Just come across Joe Achilles quick review of the RS3 Performance beautiful seats and the other new interior addenda just add up to now to a very attractive interior ....of course EU only kinda sums Audi in my opinion as this overpriced Performance Ed should have been the car we should have gotten in the first place from launch it makes no sense to me that only 300 hundred cars are available? Unless the RS3 8Y is discontinued l know they're also versions of the TTRS and R8 Performance Eds at the same launch but both of these models are being discontinued so yeah Unicorn Versions

The seats alone are stunning aren’t they.
Coloured seat belts / contrast stitch / flat bottom alcantara wheel / even a mock carbon background effect on the mmi screen. That pretty much sorts the interior.

The ceramic front brakes / different alloys and noggy paint really do make it an attractive car.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Mr Freeze
Think I’ll speak to my dealer to put my name down if they do announce an 8Y2 or a final edition whatever. Try get an early car to flip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same thing here, when I took delivery of my current 8Y I asked my dealer to let me know asap when a new version is announced so I can configure and put my name down. I want to get the last RS3 for sure.

The seats alone are stunning aren’t they.
Coloured seat belts / contrast stitch / flat bottom alcantara wheel / even a mock carbon background effect on the mmi screen. That pretty much sorts the interior.

The ceramic front brakes / different alloys and noggy paint really do make it an attractive car.
The interior should of came like this when the 8y Rs3 was launched imo

Reactions: RS03???, Snake Pliskin and Jassyo06
I heard these aren't coming over here. Anyone else?

Every review and write up I’ve seen have said that the UK aren’t getting them at all so I’d assume you’re correct.

RS3 performance A even more over priced A3 its a A3 at the end of the day no matter what superficial bells and whistles they've added £70k without options i would like to see what price the flippers would be selling this for £80k plus alloys are ugly...lol

Reactions: Mr Freeze and boardlord
Watched Joe Achilles review... Noggy blue and interior upgrades with contrast blue stitching and seats looked great. Should have been in from the start... :unamused:

Reactions: Mr Freeze and kayemill
RS3 performance A even more over priced A3 its a A3 at the end of the day no matter what superficial bells and whistles they've added £70k without options i would like to see what price the flippers would be selling this for £80k plus alloys are ugly...lol
I look at two things with alloys, the asthetics and how hard they will be to clean, the cleaning of those alloys would take a while :)

The RS3 Performance is a little like many of the, for instance Car magazine tests of things like Porsche GT3RS, in I really cant see why they are testing them as it is just about impossible to buy one from Porsche (Been there, done the telling the salesman to stick it when you get bumped further and further down the queue as regular buyers jump in) why test something that is not available to all but a handfull of people or in this case none in the UK?

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Snake Pliskin
I look at two things with alloys, the asthetics and how hard they will be to clean, the cleaning of those alloys would take a while :)

The RS3 Performance is a little like many of the, for instance Car magazine tests of things like Porsche GT3RS, in I really cant see why they are testing them as it is just about impossible to buy one from Porsche (Been there, done the telling the salesman to stick it when you get bumped further and further down the queue as regular buyers jump in) why test something that is not available to all but a handfull of people or in this case none in the UK?
They test drive unobtainable cars because it pulls view's on YouTube as we all know hence the when the RS3 8Y came out all we seen was tubers drifting/Donuts in the car...saying look you can Drift an Audi now ....90% of RS3 8Y buyers don't care about such things

Reactions: Mr Freeze and Snake Pliskin
I saw this on Auto Mondial last night. Looks lovely but still a p;ss take they're releasing this before our cars are delivered.

Reactions: Tommm