RS vs. S3

jesters3

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Was on the way home and was engaged by what you see. Never had a chance to 'fully explore' the car's potential as he turned off. Still I reckon I would've had him... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

These pics look straight out of 'Evo' magazine! If you took 'em whilst driving; I'm impressed! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

How did you take those pics?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I would have followed him (her?), could have been a fun encounter. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Christian

Admittedly only doing @ 30mph, held my camera out the window (holding it ****** tightly!) and clicked away.

I was already for a 'little run' and would've liked to have had a go but, he peeled off in the opposite direction /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif. Still there will be a next time, I'm sure of it.

[ QUOTE ]
S3 Moff said:
He must of thought you were tapped and he wasn't going to follow a crazy taking pics of him /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]'

LMAO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

22027-RS%20vs%20S3%202.jpg

Holy Crap, NOBODY's Driving!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

True, but it also looks like the head of pingu in the passenger seat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

mmmmmmm - nice shiney wing Jester. I think you'd have him on car hygiene alone, plus it looks like he's on the phone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
I had one play with me though the town centre in the wet and he did a good job of keeping up. That said, i was holding back a bit as we got near the local constabulary. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif
I'm looking forward to another encounter though, give him a run for his money.