Robin Hood

Dazmo

Reaction score
Watched this last night, brilliant film.

Crowe's accent is'nt that bad at all really, occassionaly he sounds abit irish but it does'nt affect the film at all.

Very funny, excellent story, very good characters, my only criticism is that this film should have been at least a 15 and not a 12a as it feels abit dubbed down at times.

However, overall the film is great, lots of action, excellent acting from all the cast and a very realistic adaption of the famous robin hood

i agree, saw it on Friday and loved it.

I do think that Ridley Scott is a genius!

Sorry, although I havnt seen the whole film yet, I have seen parts & heard the accent & if they think thats anywhere near that area of the UK then Crowe & Co need hearing tests/aids, its awful & to act like he did on Radio 4 was it, just shows the arrogance.

I respect him as an actor as he really has done some good movies, but then he has this side about him that seems to have a chip or something on his shoulder, he should take the hits on the shoulder & stop acting like a spoilt brat as its not the 1st time, he cant expect everybody to like his acting etc.

On a side note, still watch Gladiator & think its a great movie.

I don't like Russell Crowe at all, but I was bored and made myself watch this the other nite, and actually really enjoyed this film. Fair play Russ. (Don't push your luck tho, I still don't think you're cool)