Rns e coding, anyone?, Sheffield/Rotherham

Shaks127

Reaction score
Hello, got a rns e stereo in an audi a4 b7, that needs the aux in enabling through vagcom

Ive checked the k line and thats in b5 so theres no messing around that needs doing with the wites just plug and change coding, so if theres anyone in Sheffield or Rotherham or if you know any garage in Sheffield or Rotherham with vagcom thatd help then recommend them

Contact member hades- he is in Sheffield
@hades-

Reactions: Shaks127
Hello Sandra, thank you for that i have contacted him just awaiting a reply

You could also try user slepy
@slepy

If you want a trip over wood head if could do it for you. I might even be in Rotherham next week at head office.

Reactions: Shaks127 and Sandra
Cheers Sandra, i've tried him as well now ,thanks igooch for the offer i've messaged you with my number in case you do come Rotherham

Reactions: Sandra
id be happy to help you
im quite busy with work etc

I may get an hour sunday t time if that's any good for you.

Thanks @hades- erm i'm working sunday till 5 so won't be able to do tea time and working monday to friday next week till 4.30...so if you could do anytime after that, even in evening if you possibly can

ill see what time I finish in the week

and let you know

No problem @hades- i've messaged you with my number so whenever you've got a spare few minutes. Doesn't matter how late it is haha

Do you know anyone else @Sandra ?
I've messaged everyone in Sheffield on the map but not got a reply yet in conversations

I haven't forgot about you but I'm not finishing till after 7 most nights so can't do
Sunday around 4pm is better for me.