Revo B8 2.0T Intake release

Revo Steve-W

Reaction score
Website
www.revotechnik.com
http://www.revotechnik.com/product-...-kits/audi-a4-a5-q5-b8-20t-revo-intake-system

Upload 2015 10 15 14 54 19

Reactions: xpoweruk
Says on website adds an additional 5bhp? I am currently running Revo stage 1 with a BMC panel filter, have seen quite a few threads negating the need for upgraded intake unless you are running serious bhp figures?

We've actually seen gains of 14Bhp v other intakes tested, it is shocking how much power some will actually loose. However a well designed intake with the correct heatshield will make the car feel more responsive and breath better for anything from Stock upwards.

Here you go, had fitted today by the guys at http://m.quattro-tech.co.uk Thanks Kelvin and Darryl for the free install.
Had an issue though with the Heat shield fouling the oil coolant pipe for the s-tronic gearbox, so had to mod the shield. Hopefully Revo will get onto it and modify it for the s-tronic.

Initial impressions ok. Under load there is a bit of a high pitched whistle but nothing to obtrusive. (running REVO stage 1)

Reactions: Revo Steve-W and mancdan
Here you go, had fitted today by the guys at http://m.quattro-tech.co.uk Thanks Kelvin and Darryl for the free install.
Had an issue though with the Heat shield fouling the oil coolant pipe for the s-tronic gearbox, so had to mod the shield. Hopefully Revo will get onto it and modify it for the s-tronic.

Initial impressions ok. Under load there is a bit of a high pitched whistle but nothing to obtrusive. (running REVO stage 1)

Hi Ian,

Sorry for any inconvenience or delay caused during fitment, yours was indeed the first S-tronic to have the new Intake kit fitted after the development was done on a Manual car which didn't have the additional cooler pipe, we admit an oversight on this and thank Quattro-Tech for their assistance. A reworked heat shield to allow for the additional cooler pipework will be added shortly.

Thank you once again and should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Revo HQ directly - eurosales@revotechnik.com

Steve

Reactions: AU11 ALS, xpoweruk, ianv5 and 1 other person
Hi Ian,

Sorry for any inconvenience or delay caused during fitment, yours was indeed the first S-tronic to have the new Intake kit fitted after the development was done on a Manual car which didn't have the additional cooler pipe, we admit an oversight on this and thank Quattro-Tech for their assistance. A reworked heat shield to allow for the additional cooler pipework will be added shortly.

Thank you once again and should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Revo HQ directly - eurosales@revotechnik.com

Steve

So spent an hour down at Revo HQ Daventry today to get the heatshield sorted for the S-tronic gearbox.
Thanks Luke for the tank of fuel, T-shirt, key ring and badge, hopefully it will be sorted soon.

So spent an hour down at Revo HQ Daventry today to get the heatshield sorted for the S-tronic gearbox.
Thanks Luke for the tank of fuel, T-shirt, key ring and badge, hopefully it will be sorted soon.

Glad you found the T-Shirt, badge & key ring I left for you Ian. Just wanted to thank you for your assistance.

Reactions: ianv5
Very interested in this for our A4 2.0 TFSI S-Tronic, currently have replacement K&N panel filter but love the look this gives!

How much fitted is this likely to cost?

You could fit it yourself once they have got the modified heatshield sorted.

Reactions: AU11 ALS
Good to hear Steve!

Reactions: Revo Steve-W
Received new heatshield today, looks really good, especially with the Laser cut REVO lettering on top!

Thanks guys!

Reactions: Sandra and Revo Steve-W
Just taken from A5OC - http://www.a5oc.com/forums/a5-performance-mods/104033-audi-a4-a5-q5.html

Hi,

So after 6 days of use I can honestly say I am happy with the switch and there improvements especially in the mid-range with my setup and a slight improvement in 5th or 6th gear when accelerating at motorway speeds.

Fitment is not 100% OEM but I am going to sort that over the next few weeks if I can be bothered!

For the price I would recommend as the other options are the K&N which is for the Audi A4.

Lovely Price, Lovely Sound which is not as randomly occurring as the APR.

Well done REVO!!!

Ps. My engine bay is dirty I know, its an engine bay!!! Hahahaha

Attached Thumbnails

Attachments

• A5OC.jpg
    A5OC.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 297
Last edited: