1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Returning to Audi - A7 owner

GazWeavs Aug 27, 2018

1. GazWeavs

GazWeavs New Member

Well, after a 14 year absence from being an Audi owner I am back on board. Due to having a number of company cars, none of which were Audi's, during this period, I found myself in a new job with no company car so decided I'd go Audi again.....and how pleased am I!!!
    Bought myself an approved used A7 272 Black Edition on a 14plate (15reg) in midnight blue and I haven't stopped smiling since . Looking forward to enjoying driving once again. Had the car a week now and can only describe it as....WOW! IMG-20180818-WA0002~2.jpg

Leebroath, BarryG79 and koolkul like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. koolkul

koolkul New Member Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Team V6 A7 Owner Group Sportback S-line owners group

Very nice! Those 21” alloys in that midnight blue make the vehicle pop, awesome! Great choice congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. GazWeavs

GazWeavs New Member

Thanks koolkul, I love the colour and think it suits the car, if that makes sense! Wife not convinced on the colour but all my friends and colleagues have commented on how good it looks.....very happy with my purchase

koolkul likes this.
  5. jay777

jay777 Member

Beautiful colour and wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GazWeavs likes this.