Can't say I've noticed a wind noise, then again I usually drive with the music on quite loud. What sort of speed? I'll give it a try.
Actually the speed is anything from around the 30mph mark, but you would have already definitely noticed the throbbing in the ears whether you had music on loud or not. The dealer suggested that the seals in the boot/hatch in the rear needed to be loosened to allow airflow. They did this but the boot now is not 100% flush with the rear lines but no more throbbing!
I’ve had a software upgrade which has sorted out the central locking error.few thoughts from me after driving mine for a few weeks.
not major issues, love the car.
- had parking sensor fault errors, no real reason for them. restarting the car clears them
- central locking error,but they resolve themselves
- sometimes the keyless entry get confused and needs a moment to sort itself out before i get in. probably related to the above
- i listen to music which is 'mixed' together. when one track changes to another, there is a gap between the outgoing track and the incoming track. this doesnt happen in the a4
- ive had settings 'forgotten' in the system. the mgp consumption on the vc disappeared today and i had to set it again
Is everyone still enjoying their A7?