Recommend me a boot liner

Spearo

Reaction score
So people, I have a liner in my s4 b9 avant but the plastic is shiny and not grippy or rubbery enough to stop things sliding !
What have you got people ??? I need heavy duty, close fitting, anti slip with a raised edge.
Cheers
Ben

So mine is the genuine article, (btw - I don’t believe oem is necessarily best- imo, it rarely is) . maybe it’s my driving style but the quality of the plastic is such that things slide !!!

Perhaps they’re not all created equal - or perhaps someone has cleaned mine with something. All I can say is that it feels relatively thin (compared to past liners I’ve owned) , and it’s slippery.
If anyone has a suggestion for a thick durable rubber type liner - let’s hear about it !

new from £76.87

• 41lOHlT2mfL._SS40_.jpg

• 41lOHlT2mfL.jpg

Price: £76.87 + £16 delivery

Note: Not eligible for Amazon Prime

That’s the one I have got cuke and it’s pretty slidey. I’d bet the op has the same? Why not just get a roll off the gripper rubber you get for like Tool boxes etc and fit the on the origins plastic one.

No they seem not to now on either my tablet and my desktop just goes to Amazon's home page.

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3
I've got the one cuke2u linked to and cut the holes out in the corner to fix the storage net that came with my car (think it is included in the storage pack), I find it stops most things moving around in the back if they can fit under it, the stretchy belts on side of the wheel arches are also useful for securing some items.

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3
Yes I use the net as it is useful when I transport computers, all ours are AIO Dell's so the net holds them stood up....

Yup - I’ve got the OEM A4 plastic liner that cuke2u linked to above - along with the cargo net. Ticks all the boxes and stops anything sliding around in the back, from suitcases to coats / bags.

The hard plastic liner really needs to net as well. Together they work very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: cuke2u
I do exactly the same as cuke2u and shadenville, I have the saloon and purchased some bag hooks which is good for your shopping doesn’t crush the bread and eggs

Oh and one other thing and this is for saloons, if the boot is only half loaded then the cargo net can be fastened to the bag hooks under the parcel shelf to stop baggage from sliding backwards...

Buy the genuine article. It'll be a spot on fit and won't curl up or become brittle. Additionally the plastic or rubber doesn't smell like on non OEM stuff

Of course they cost more but that's life.

Reactions: cuke2u