Rear wheel bearings

Right, update been a while as waiting for good weather that didn't come. Managed to do the back wheel bearing, changed bearing with a new hub and bearing, it is possible to do it without removing any suspension components ect space is tight but it is doable. Also ended up replacing both front wheel bearings, these are much easier process was the same but more space. This was the way I did it.
In order to do the back crack the centre Allen bolt 17mm I think crack wheel nuts, jack car up. Support car on jack stands remove wheel. Chock all other wheels! Undo two 21mm nuts on brake carrier, release handbreak. Remove carrier off of disk, tie up carrier so its out the way, put handbrake on. remove t25 bolt from disk, remove disk, undo I think 4 t25 bolds on disk shield, remove shield. Undo the centre 17mm bolt but leave it connected to the shaft. Tap bolt with rubber mallet to push shaft back.
Use a triple square socket either 10 or 12mm can't remember which. Crack off 4 bolts behind the hub, these are a real pain to crack lots of penetrating fluid and heat needed. Once out gently tap between bearing with a thin chisel to loosen it off, install new bearing and hub in reverse I may have forgot something if so il add it later. Thanks for all the help from you all.
Hi, I am needing to change rear bearing, have had a look to see if i can get to the spline bolts , had the car reversed onto ramps to get it high enough to look. How were you able to get to the bolts ? The bottom arm is in the way . Can you remember what method you used, TIA

Hi, I am needing to change rear bearing, have had a look to see if i can get to the spline bolts , had the car reversed onto ramps to get it high enough to look. How were you able to get to the bolts ? The bottom arm is in the way . Can you remember what method you used, TIA
post a photo/video of what you can see, it will help in giving guidance.