Rear lights on all the time

Robin Chandler

Reaction score
Is it possible to get the rear lights to be on all the time? I have tried using the Scandinavian mode but this turns the front headlights on.
I have halogen headlights, non standard DRL's (next to the fog lights wired via fuel pump) and no auto switch. I have upgraded the central electrics to an N version. It's a 55 plate.
My end goal is to have my after market DRL's on and rear lights on all the time without moving light switch.
TIA

There is probably a good reason why the rear lights never come on with DRL's so i wouldn't bother. the most common argument against rear DRL's is they desensitize you to brake lights so more likely to have people run in the back of you.

That's why high level/3rd brake lights are on them, lots of new cars come with the rear lights on. The led lights I have don't look anything like brake lights, and I have enabled the option to use my rear fogs as brake lights.
Side lights are led strips and then I have 5 brake lights. I can't see anyone mistaking them as normal lights!