Rear Bumper reflector

LukeHawk

Reaction score
Hi guys, does anybody know if the red rear-bumper reflectors are the exact same part on the S-line and non-S-line bumpers? Could one take the part from a normal bumper to the S-Line bumper? I cant seem to find much info online.

Thanks

Hi guys, does anybody know if the red rear-bumper reflectors are the exact same part on the S-line and non-S-line bumpers? Could one take the part from a normal bumper to the S-Line bumper? I cant seem to find much info online.

Thanks
Knowing Audi probably not. Is yours an SE or sport?

Knowing Audi probably not. Is yours an SE or sport?

I'm not entirely sure what the difference is. They're not marketed like that in my country. But I have the side skirts, which I see some A4 non S-lines dont have

I'm not entirely sure what the difference is. They're not marketed like that in my country. But I have the side skirts, which I see some A4 non S-lines dont have
maybe take some pictures of the bumper an post on here

Well, on the parts list they seem to be the same. If i click on the rear bumper list off both S-Line and Normal, it takes me to the same rear light assembly page.

Well, on the parts list they seem to be the same. If i click on the rear bumper list off both S-Line and Normal, it takes me to the same rear light assembly page.
Cool