RBS six nations

It was a very bizarre match! I've never in my life seen Italy's tactics before which left everybody bewildered. Italy were set up to frustrate England and games like that are negative and don't make for good viewing (kinda like parking the bus in football) but England adapted and managed to win and get the all important bonus point. It was just a bad day at the office and Farrell was missing most of his kicks which is uncharacteristic of him to do that.

England are getting some of their first choice players back from injury now so I think they will beat Scotland, and then a 50/50 game against Ireland in Dublin. Should be exciting :)

C'mon Wales :yahoo:

C'mon Scotland :yahoo:

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Sandra
Scotland got humiliated. What happened!?

They remembered that they're actually not very good at rugby and then played in true form.

England then remembered they are actually very good at rugby and then played in true form.

Natural order was returned to the game.

It didn't look like Scotland was playing their best yesterday, and with a few decisions going against them, it wasn't to be their day.

It was a very bizarre match! I've never in my life seen Italy's tactics before which left everybody bewildered. Italy were set up to frustrate England and games like that are negative and don't make for good viewing

England kicking for the 3 points at every opportunity, & not running in for the try.
That's what is negative and don't make for good viewing!!

England are so boring to watch, I turned off after 40 mins zzzzz

Nooo, don't be cynical :blahblah1: It always seems to be the case that if England win then the opposition must have had a bad day, injuries, bad decisions etc. Living in Cardiff it's always sad to see this because generally people are fair but when it comes to England their hatred seems to impede their judgement :chargrined: I thought the winning margin was fair given how well England played, and the referee had a good game too. England put so much pressure on Scotland they just couldn't cope and gave away penalties. All teams do it lol. Scotland were great against Wales so they haven't become a bad team, but England finally clicked after a few mediocre games. I think there should be praise for England rather than claiming it was all down to the opposition being so poor.

I thought Wales played well on Friday, and Ireland couldn't cope with the pressure Wales put them under. Lots of outrageous hits and you could hear them on TV!

Nooo, don't be cynical :blahblah1: It always seems to be the case that if England win then the opposition must have had a bad day, injuries, bad decisions etc.

I think if you look back at what's been posted, you will see that it's only you that said about having a bad day, & injuries!

a bad day at the office and Farrell was missing most of his kicks which is uncharacteristic of him

England are getting some of their first choice players back from injury now

5146.gif
:)

Every team has injuries etc, but England totally obliterated Scotland and only those who hate/dislike England would see it any other way. Living in Cardiff I've noticed that nobody can give credit to England which I think is a very bitter view to have. Credit should be given where it's due, even if a person isn't a fan of the team/country. Scotland tried but England had them sussed out as soon as the whistle blew. Scotland had injuries and England are missing several first team players too so both teams suffered. Farrell seemed to have his kicking boots on and some of the plays were beautifully crafted. Should Scotland have defended better? Perhaps, but England kept them guessing so it was difficult for Scotland to adapt. I think Scotland are in a good place, but they need to keep building and develop a mental edge. Teams like Wales, Scotland and Ireland always up their game against England but they need to be at that level consistently.

Predictions for this weekend? I think Ireland will just edge England to deny them the GS (I really hope not, but Dublin on St. Patrick's weekend will be very hostile and Ireland rarely lose at home). Wales to edge out France and Scotland to recover with a comfortable win over Italy.

Good luck to all the nations this weekend.

C'mon Ireland :yahoo:

Hehe :)

Reactions: Sandra
C'mon Scotland :)

Reactions: Ghost and SteveMcB
Good luck to all the nations this weekend.

C'mon Ireland :yahoo:

Hehe :)
And Scotland! :) Ireland have some massive injuries to Murray, Kearney etc... but it's in Dublin. DAMN I wish it was a home game...lol

Reactions: Ghost
Cheers dude - you too! I've no doubt I will have to prize my gf away from Horizon Zero Down for a few hours so I can watch the TV, haha!

What about the French 'waterboy' coming on to tell the prop he's injured? Interesting finish even if it did cost us a chance at second. Could end up 4th the way it's going mind you :)

Reactions: Ghost