RANDOM PICS

Happy Grumpz

Silver Supporter

Jake 61

Teacher of bad things..!
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Caught this Lunar Halo on Wednesday night, the foreground is a local Dingwall landmark to commemorate the life of Sir Hector Macdonald.
Sir Hector MacDonald Lunar Halo - Copy.jpg

Happy Grumpz

Silver Supporter

Enbarr

Picked up my car today. I normally use Nikon D800 but used my partners D5500 which is a great camera. I edited this image in Lightroom then reedited in Google Nik Efex. Really recommend Nik Efex especially now as its free.

Attachments

• RS3 side2  wm small file.jpg
    RS3 side2 wm small file.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 171

Happy Grumpz

Silver Supporter

Happy Grumpz

Silver Supporter

Happy Grumpz

Silver Supporter

Rab.

Back To decent Mpg ...
Few of my Random Pics.
Screenshot_20190306-085639_Flickr.jpg
Screenshot_20190306-085754_Flickr.jpg
Screenshot_20190306-085850_Flickr.jpg
Screenshot_20190306-090120_Flickr.jpg
Screenshot_20190306-085938_Flickr.jpg
Screenshot_20190306-090045_Flickr.jpg
Screenshot_20190306-090155_Flickr.jpg

Rab.

Back To decent Mpg ...
Nice work.

Rab.

Back To decent Mpg ...
Thanks it's my second hobby. Would like to try and make some money from it but every man and his dog is doing it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Your not Wrong, And good luck ,Supposed how u do all comes down to word of Mouth from your Other Work uve done on Cars . The wife thinks I should make money from my Camera's and photos, but then it will stop being my Hobby.

Last edited:

Phil-1

Regional Rep
Your not Wrong, And good luck ,Supposed how u do all comes down to word of Mouth from your Other Work uve done on Cars . The wife thinks I should make money from my Camera's and photos, but then it will stop being my Hobby.

My wife is exactly the same “you have spent £1000 why can’t you make some money with it” but then when I say I’m going out with the camera it’s all like “ why are you going out again” can’t win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rab.

Back To decent Mpg ...