Q7 Q7 Stolen ln Black Country In Broad Daylight.

Kin ell were they waiting round the corner, they must of known when he leaves the house.

If I was the women I would have grabbed a big knife instead of the other car keys and stuck it right into the assholes eyeball
Complete scumbags

That is bad, Looks to me like they were waiting for him. Maybe if he had thrown the keys up on the roof of the house or in a bush they would have probably legged it.
At least nobody was seriously hurt. several people have died in these kind of incidents when they have tried to stop the car and been run over.

Yeah, they were clearly following the guys movements.
But they clearly aren't hardened, I professionals either. They're lucky this couple didn't put up more of a fight. If they did, I'm sure the thieves would have bolted.

I've just watched this video, it's awful. My Q7 is identical in colour and trim, just told the missus that when she drives it to just hand over the keys. It's in no way worth a human life to defend property when it can be replaced. Unless you have a loaded shotgun.

Good on the wife for trying to chase, should have just T boned the Q7 but very quick thinking!

I'm actually shocked by all this. It isn't until last year when I joined this forum and a few other Audi forums that I came to realize that car theft is still such a big thing in the UK.

With all the mass Immigration & no Border Controls or Security, Car Crime has just become Rife in the UK!

The majority of it is by Professional Gangs, that will take the Car by any means & have it Shipped out of the Country very quickly!

The Police & Authorities need to start taking this alot more seriously & come up with a proper Deterrent!

Reactions: snapdragon