PS3 pre-order

Geordie Mike

Yeee-haw
Reaction score
Anyone got a PS3 on pre-order yet? I know gamestation have stopped taking orders and aren't even sayong if you've ordered you've got one. I read something that there are expected to be 2 million released globally (but can't remember where I read it) and these are all expected to go on pre order.

I know it's evil, but I'm sorely tempted to order 2 and ebay the second... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Mike

i was thinking 3, but from 3 different outlets. then take a day off work and pick em all up!
If you manage to get your hands on them the veryt least you'l get is your money back.

If it's a fight to preorder then you'll make a small fortune selling them on ebay. If a few months after pre-ordering we hear through the grapevine Sony will ship many more units, you can cancel your pre-order,

Win-win. imo

Still can't find much on it, this is the best I can find:

PS3 pre-order

Tough question is which console will parents want for Tarquin - the 20 Gb non-HD or the 60 Gb version....

Wow thats a sting....... £50 a game...suppose same as Xbox360 so to be expected. Also the games they are bundling with PS3 are crap! I dont want to pay £150 for 3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif games i'm not going to play!

That's what I was thinking. I've signed up for an amazon PS3 update e-mail, so hopefully I'll know as soon as it's available for pre-order there. Hope they don't all try to take advantage by bundling though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

Thats how they'll kill those of us who want to sell the machines. They will only allow you to pre order with games, meaning more hassle for those who just want the machines to sell. Unless you sell the package BUT. if you paid £425 for the console alone and sell it for £650 i bet you won;t make the same profit on the one with 3 games because its so expensive in the first place at £550. £700 on ebay maybe. To be honest it's a joke! they shouldn't be allowed to do it! force you to buy 3 games!