Problem with lights

S3_XBT

Reaction score
Hi all, I’ve got a 2011 A3 black edition and recently it has developed an issue with lights, was leaving for work last week and turned them on and half of them don’t work, it was really foggy (maybe it has something to do with it but doubt it). Lights that don’t work are as follows:
Front Left DRL
Rear left indicator
Right dipped headlight
Front right indicator
Front right fog light
Both rear license plate lights
Rear Left brake light
Both full beams
The rest work fine, and all of them worked fine prior to this, I know it’s not bulb because it would be really strange for all these bulbs to go out.
I have checked the fuses and they seem fine.
Anyone ever experienced this?

Sounds like central electrics module maybe has an issue, given they're all in different areas.

Have u retrofitted anything lately ,

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

However, when I put the key in the ignition, I get a message saying front right fog light doesn’t work even before I turn the lights on. Am I right in thinking that there is something wrong with it and that causes the rest of the issues? Maybe an exposed wire or something? I will take the front bumper off after work and see.

However, when I put the key in the ignition, I get a message saying front right fog light doesn’t work even before I turn the lights on. Am I right in thinking that there is something wrong with it and that causes the rest of the issues? Maybe an exposed wire or something? I will take the front bumper off after work and see.
need a scan mate

Just get someone who knows there stuff to fix it.