Power folding mirror coding

damop

Reaction score
hi guys,

ive recently fitting power folding mirrors to my 2015 S3. I've changed over the mirrors, modules and switch. does anyone know the coding sequence ? I've been really struggling to find it

When i did my 8p S3 to power folding all i did was add up the numbers off what i had in car and that became my code . In my passengers side i reduced by 1 , so if all added to 4067 passengers would be 4066 not 100% sure if same for 8v

When i did my 8p S3 to power folding all i did was add up the numbers off what i had in car and that became my code . In my passengers side i reduced by 1 , so if all added to 4067 passengers would be 4066 not 100% sure if same for 8v
8V is different to 8P. Mirrors need coding in door modules and then in BCM

Reactions: ch1z64
thats really helpful, at least it gives me some where to start

hey do you know why my mirrors not working properly. ive just retrofitted folding mirrors to 09 a3, swapped ervything out. Now after coding my window switch settings are flipped, so to roll down the windows i have to pull the switch up and to roll up its down??

hey do you know why my mirrors not working properly. ive just retrofitted folding mirrors to 09 a3, swapped ervything out. Now after coding my window switch settings are flipped, so to roll down the windows i have to pull the switch up and to roll up its down??
I honestly dont know why that is happening , did modules come from a Lhd and ur putting them into a Rhd