Power fold mirrors

HOGG

Reaction score
Is it easy to retro fit these?
I need something to do to the Audi LOL

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ask Norad or Alex Holmes, they have both done the retro fits.

Not to hard. You will need to remove the door panels, unplugg the wire harness remove the old mirrors install the new ones plug in the wire harness and install the door panels.
You will need the new mirror switch the one that rotates all the way. Remove the old one fit the new on the door panel before you reinstall it.

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

You will also need the correct control modules that support powerfold , not all do.

The door switch and trim can be hard to find a decent one , look for the trim and switch from a Seat as you can get some very good cond ones that way.

When I turn the little stick on the window control module anticlockwise the mirrors fold - is this possible to do it with key fob?

When I turn the little stick on the window control module anticlockwise the mirrors fold - is this possible to do it with key fob?
There are 2 ways, i read somewhere that if you fit the Seat Exo door module you will get this feature. The second way is my way, an Arduino computer.

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

I fitted Seat modules but my mirrors do no fold using the key fob? so how does it work then?

I did it, quite easy with right components. It took me a couple of weeks to source the mirrors but got lucky with the s4 "fully equipped" door modules and got them both cheap from 1 seller.

I also looked for the correct 4 position door trim switch too, very difficult to come across and mine is from an exeo.
Well worth the upgrade, i use mine every time i get out the car.

Yes, mine came from an exeo, but they dont auto fold from the remote fob, so you cannot do this without a mod with relays.