Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift RS3 8V In Here

What are you doing with your wheels, anything, changing colour?
I'm thinking of changing my colour from the titanium rotor to maybe gloss black full wheel or harmonizing the titanium look to remove the shiny fins. Don't really like the titanium rotors and think the original audi black rotors look a bit 'after market'.

Nothing for the moment. Might eventually use the standard alloys as winter wheels and buy some additional for summer

Wow, that looks fantastic.. what a pop!

Nice interior you have there ;) I think me and you are the only ones to go Lunar.....

My other RS3 was Lunar as well. To me it sets off the car very well. You will love the mica finish on yours. Its fantastic :grinning::grinning:

Reactions: AudiNutta
Wow, that looks fantastic.. what a pop!

Nice interior you have there ;) I think me and you are the only ones to go Lunar.....

Looking forward to seeing your mica pup in here when you get it :)

Brakes seem great. Nice and progressive so far. :grinning::grinning:. Very pleased with them as I'm sure you are

Almost at a 1,000 miles now, so I feel comfortable to use it to its potential a little :)

I have commented elsewhere that I had an RS Q3 before this and the factory fitted pads were awful for brake dust, this however is fantastic for the lack of dust and for the period of time I hope to run it, will be worth the outlay. Please let us know how you get on with them.

Reactions: Colin A
IMG 1893
IMG 1894
IMG 1895
IMG 1896
Now that looks the dogs b*77ox !!!

Awesome looking saloon mate :sunglasses:
Thanks mate, i think the saloon has refreshed the RS3 brand given it a new dynamic. Had loads of people comment it reminds them of the B7 RS4 what a compliment! I absolutely loved that car. I was 17 when it hit the roads in 2016 WoW time flies!... some more pics.. Ara blue is amazing in different light conditions
IMG 1845
IMG 1854

Attachments

• IMG_1897.JPG
    IMG_1897.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 222
Reactions: Bristle Hound, Pinky1959, Evotion and 3 others
Looks stunning. Have to eat some humble pie and say that the saloon and Ara blue are really growing on me.

Reactions: neg, MoKha and Snake Pliskin
View attachment 139832 View attachment 139833 View attachment 139834 View attachment 139835
Thanks mate, i think the saloon has refreshed the RS3 brand given it a new dynamic. Had loads of people comment it reminds them of the B7 RS4 what a compliment! I absolutely loved that car. I was 17 when it hit the roads in 2016 WoW time flies!... some more pics.. Ara blue is amazing in different light conditions View attachment 139830 View attachment 139831
Please don’t say that’s a £10 car wash....

Reactions: MattSedg, teslaboy and AudiNutta
I thought it was Panther Black bringing out the purple in the light conditions!

Great colour and will be rarer. Love to see that in the flesh.
Was it a premium colour so paid extra?
@AudiNutta you must be excited.

Did either of you see this colour in the flesh on another car or just took the leap of faith?

Did either of you see this colour in the flesh on another car or just took the leap of faith?

Yes Dark Red Mica is Exclusive like mine, £2400 premium. I hope to see that colour in person too, it looks great. We have to all make an appearance at AITP next year!!

I’ve seen Racing Blue a few times yes, on 3 Cars. I’ve seen it on two showroom cars, RS7 and R8. I’ve also seen it on a PFL RS3, I’m friends with the owner to some extent and keep in touch. I saw the car at the dealership a year ago in May before he bought it, then managed to track it down back when I ordered mine. It’s only 45 minutes away from me, so I’ve seen it a few times since too.. drool worthy.

The RS3 at the dealership was my first Racing Blue sighting, until then I didn’t know of it’s existance. It was on PDI and as I walked across the car park I saw it cruising around and my immediate impression was “what the f*** is that?! It looks incredible”. The technician was doing laps of the car park making it pop and bang, ever since then the dream was set. I do have a short 6/7 video clip of my first sighting of Racing Mica, which I’ve reflected back to many times throughout this process haha.

EDIT: Here is the clip on you tube, it is short but the colour looks outstanding when it’s dead ahead.

Some other favourites...

1d85d2967420d9301dd35c3fced4085f.jpg
46279f302b8e796ed825b64b5e502389.jpg
6f63b036ebea2e1ff9347a2752372458.jpg
53fba6ff30691f9816820b464ca4d1f7.jpg
484c1f304fa5fbcdbdac402a5343d630.jpg

That car is literally my spec, Lunar Silver Interior, titanium wheels, aluminium roof rails and all the other trimmings. The only difference is PFL and FL, I wasn’t trying to copy... it’s just when I saw that car, it was perfect for what I’d always wanted! So I found myself speccing one up this year identical.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinky1959, MoKha and Evotion
Yeah, that is my kind of blue actually.

It always takes seeing a car to start the dreams rolling.
I used to commute into London and there was a Lancia Integrale often parked up off the main road near Richmond.
I spent 2 years looking at that car and swore to own one - owned a couple now and still the best 'drive' ever.

Please don’t say that’s a £10 car wash....
:glee::glee: Its actually a £3 car wash ... luckily its my friends place i got the car rinsed by him and just my wheels cleaned.

Reactions: TYb
Mica blue looks somewhere inbetween sepang and navarra blue more of purple tone.. bling bling in the sun, not soo much in the dark it will blend at night.. some of these colours look completely different in the Sun if only we got some consistent sunshine..

Panther black isn't a million miles from that in direct sunlight. I've had it all washed and polished and it looked stunning last night under a street light.

Reactions: MoKha
Panther black isn't a million miles from that in direct sunlight. I've had it all washed and polished and it looked stunning last night under a street light.
Should send us some pics to look at. Everyone gets busy discussing as you should.. but no one uploads many pics haha :(

Discover both cons and pros. Starts with the cons.

In auto and comfort mode, it starts rattle in the exhaust system. But not in dynamic mode... so I turned back immediately. Audi technician went with me and heard that too. Now we will see if it disappears, if not they will fix it / replace the part that causes the rattle ... very disappointed when I buy a brand new car and has problems.

Did you get any joy with sorting the exhaust rattle. Noticed mine does it now and again from cold.

On another note, and probably a stupid question - how do you get the VC to display google maps/satellite view rather than the normal map?

Cheers.

Did you get any joy with sorting the exhaust rattle. Noticed mine does it now and again from cold.
On another note, and probably a stupid question - how do you get the VC to display google maps/satellite view rather than the normal map?
Cheers.

Audi technicians look under the car to see if the exhaust system and heat shields were loose, but it was not.
Think it's the exhaust valve, they are now going to ask Audi Sweden / Germany and see if they got a TPI.

They have a another RS3 saloon in the hall, but it does not rattle in cold start.

You need to activate Audi Connect first before you can active google map.
On the MMI screen, you are in the navigation > push the right button > map setting > Map display. There you can choose 2d map or google map.
I just translate it from swedish to english, hope is it same as I wrote :grin:

Reactions: 1664Hatter and AudiNutta
I do believe that is Panther black, what he describes as possibly the finest colour he's ever worked on...

I'm not biased!

Clearly he hasn’t had the pleasure of Racing Blue ;)

Reactions: teslaboy

No I had only seen photos of the colour before collecting it from the dealer. To say I was nervous about the colour is an understatement but I am loving it :grinning:.

My new RS3 Saloon

Attachments

• A2B5C1DD-8040-4B1D-B8DB-B031A61EE5DA.jpeg
    A2B5C1DD-8040-4B1D-B8DB-B031A61EE5DA.jpeg
    932.7 KB · Views: 254
Reactions: Enbarr, Pinky1959, l4oth and 3 others
Picked mine up on Friday. Super happy!!

Spent the weekend detailing and applying Gyeon Mohs. Has come up mint and really glossy. First two photos after detailing.

Only one issue so far and that's a rattle drivers door somewhere round the aluminium trim piece. Will be going back for the dealer to sort.
e82d4404709d968228ffe58f749f6dd9.jpg
704795986019f5af377b188f1e554a1c.jpg
9575746ed924ded3bf7a4431fd08d810.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: EdmundVR4, Evotion, neg and 10 others
Picked mine up on Friday. Super happy!!

Spent the weekend detailing and applying Gyeon Mohs. Has come up mint and really glossy. First two photos after detailing.

Only one issue so far and that's a rattle drivers door somewhere round the aluminium trim piece. Will be going back for the dealer to sort.
e82d4404709d968228ffe58f749f6dd9.jpg
704795986019f5af377b188f1e554a1c.jpg
9575746ed924ded3bf7a4431fd08d810.jpg

Ceramic's on White give them a great POP. :hubbahubba:

Reactions: timmayyyy_nz
Took some better photos after a bit of a blast around today...
6997712d79d22c1ac46e2da3b7ea1775.jpg
ac815480600417b245497d8cc0566468.jpg
6ffbaf8511e7cbf4b20bb66616edcd28.jpg
9e50531867eb562631865552527bc36c.jpg
247602664005b175faef7fba306e7b1b.jpg

Reactions: EdmundVR4, Sash_11, Evotion and 8 others
That white is looking damn good with the black pack.

I love white BUT, with my penchant for rallying, I would stick some rally livery on it.

HB Audi 1984 RALLYE SANREMO 031

I bet the RS3 would look the mutts in that.

Reactions: l4oth and AudiNutta
C106FB16 2A8E 4E78 8586 27492DE13EAB
Picking up this beaut in the next two weeks, can’t wait :yahoo:
Daytona grey with the black finish isn’t for everyone I guess but I dig it

Reactions: DarrenA5, BarryG79, Johnoz and 2 others
I just saw a Daytona S3 3 door earlier today, looked great. I would choose it too but I think there's too many of them now. My ideal choice would be the Carbon Steel Grey you get on Golf GTI's etc

Reactions: Sash_11 and teslaboy