Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

Here's my pics... Picked it up Saturday. A3 S Line Saloon. Aluminium inlays light upgrade, 5 Twin spoke upgrade alloys, heated seats , rear parking sensors, high beam assist, auto dimming rear view mirror, smokers pack ( although I don't smoke)

Very nice this Gripross, I am soon to order, A3 S-Line Saloon 2.0 TDI S Tronic in Daytona with privacy glass, and the Audi sound system. Although I like the standard wheels I think yours look great and I am thinking about adding those to the options. I think you said in one comment that yours were a £900 upgrade, looking at the current price list, there are 2 upgrade options, one at £650 and £250. Would you mind having a look at the latest brochure please and confirm of those are the same wheels? It would be great if you could confirm either way, if they are the ones then I will order. They look the same but as we know the brochures are not always representative.

Reactions: Rob2k68
Very nice this Gripross, I am soon to order, A3 S-Line Saloon 2.0 TDI S Tronic in Daytona with privacy glass, and the Audi sound system. Although I like the standard wheels I think yours look great and I am thinking about adding those to the options. I think you said in one comment that yours were a £900 upgrade, looking at the current price list, there are 2 upgrade options, one at £650 and £250. Would you mind having a look at the latest brochure please and confirm of those are the same wheels? It would be great if you could confirm either way, if they are the ones then I will order. They look the same but as we know the brochures are not always representative.

Those are the £250 ones, I believe they used to be £650

Received this pic earlier from White Details, can't wait to see it properly tomorrow!

BB35754B-7C42-44F6-97AF-92306D783E6B.jpg

Reactions: daydotz, RickyB, Naps and 14 others
New to the forum... here's my s3 saloon in Daytona grey with tints.
mods so far just the res delete. have a forge induction kit TT pipe and jb4 box going on the weekend :)

Reactions: S37S, MattSedg, MikeSel^ and 10 others
New to the forum... here's my s3 saloon in Daytona grey with tints.
mods so far just the res delete. have a forge induction kit TT pipe and jb4 box going on the weekend :)

Welcome Michael. Nice car!

Reactions: michael pash
Here's my pics... Picked it up Saturday. A3 S Line Saloon. Aluminium inlays light upgrade, 5 Twin spoke upgrade alloys, heated seats , rear parking sensors, high beam assist, auto dimming rear view mirror, smokers pack ( although I don't smoke)
The door inlays look great. Does the standard interior led package have those? I've ordered s line but that's the first I've seen of them.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thought I'd post a few up after an incredible detail with BMC Auto Perfection in South Wales.
I have had some experience with detailers but never like this, it was a £400 package that took him 3 days to complete.. with no other work booked in. It made the car look shabby when it came out of the showroom. There wasn't a single water mark in any of the door shuts, the OCD gone into it is incredible... cannot recommend enough and well worth a travel for. I can introduce you to him if anybody is interested. I went for the New Car Protection which is £370, plus Leather Shield which was £30. The car was coated with Gyeon MOHS. He had a complimentary photoshoot with a photographer with my car, which I will pick a selection of the photos out of now (this is going to be difficult).

I apologise for failing to narrow it down any more, I hope you like Nano Grey......

Reactions: SPIKE_, SeoTFSI, Reggieboy71 and 19 others
love nano. originally ordered it but felt it suited the hatch better and I saw the pearl effect in the show room which sold me. looks lovely
Thought I'd post a few up after an incredible detail with BMC Auto Perfection in South Wales.
I have had some experience with detailers but never like this, it was a £400 package that took him 3 days to complete.. with no other work booked in. It made the car look shabby when it came out of the showroom. There wasn't a single water mark in any of the door shuts, the OCD gone into it is incredible... cannot recommend enough and well worth a travel for. I can introduce you to him if anybody is interested. I went for the New Car Protection which is £370, plus Leather Shield which was £30. The car was coated with Gyeon MOHS. He had a complimentary photoshoot with a photographer with my car, which I will pick a selection of the photos out of now (this is going to be difficult).

I apologise for failing to narrow it down any more, I hope you like Nano Grey......

Reactions: Audi Bairn
love nano. originally ordered it but felt it suited the hatch better and I saw the pearl effect in the show room which sold me. looks lovely

It is a great colour, it's a colour you never expect to be metallic but when it hits the sunlight it really pops! I have always been a fan of Daytona, I have seen a few lately in the dealership and they look just as good as I remember. Ara Blue is stunning too, my mate in work just bought an S3 Saloon in Ara Blue.. :O

But, as much as I love Ara I think I will be going with Racing Blue Mica if I get an RS3, might as well go all out........

Where about in s,wales is he based

Where about in s,wales is he based

Just outside Abergavenny, in a place called Goytre. He is well tucked away, very secure on a small industrial estate out on farmland.

I have travelled as far as Birmingham for detailing and I have never seen detail like his. Even down to my microfibre cloth in the car, folded up and evenly spaced out in the boot from my sunglasses in the cargo net. It's all in the details and he can't be beaten. My car wasn't prepped well when new, it felt like I had a brand new car again.. totally made up (I am not exaggerating, haha).

https://www.facebook.com/bmcautoperfection/

You can tell how clean his work is, with the way his unit looks. All of his cleaning products are evenly spaced out on shelves. I can't think of anything better, someone with OCD detailing your car haha. He has a foot mat when you walk in, to wipe your feet before walking on his floor.

Originally I wanted him to do the interior the one week and the exterior the next because logistically it made more sense for me, but he point blank refused no matter how much I persuaded. I didn't understand why until I collected the car, I realised that he had to have the car leaving in the way it was.. with everything flawless.

Reactions: Tomo01 and jjc86
Awesome shots! Looks mega mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes they look great, didn't realise how good they were until I blew them up on the iMac... phone doesn't do it justice.

Thank you, can't wait to go pick it up Saturday now.. been in Audi two weeks :(

That looks fantastic!
Seems like a great price too.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and AudiNutta
Just outside Abergavenny, in a place called Goytre. He is well tucked away, very secure on a small industrial estate out on farmland.

I have travelled as far as Birmingham for detailing and I have never seen detail like his. Even down to my microfibre cloth in the car, folded up and evenly spaced out in the boot from my sunglasses in the cargo net. It's all in the details and he can't be beaten. My car wasn't prepped well when new, it felt like I had a brand new car again.. totally made up (I am not exaggerating, haha).

https://www.facebook.com/bmcautoperfection/

You can tell how clean his work is, with the way his unit looks. All of his cleaning products are evenly spaced out on shelves. I can't think of anything better, someone with OCD detailing your car haha. He has a foot mat when you walk in, to wipe your feet before walking on his floor.

Originally I wanted him to do the interior the one week and the exterior the next because logistically it made more sense for me, but he point blank refused no matter how much I persuaded. I didn't understand why until I collected the car, I realised that he had to have the car leaving in the way it was.. with everything flawless.
Cool I'm about an hour from Abergavenny I'll look into that nearer the time

Cool I'm about an hour from Abergavenny I'll look into that nearer the time

Sounds good, yeah it's well worth it without a doubt.

Sucks the wait for a 3 door is so long :( I would be buckling and getting a Sportback, you'd have it in 3 months max :p

Reactions: Mark Anthony
Upload 2017 4 21 10 46 50

Ah Daytona...my first love...we may be reunited one day..

Reactions: michael pash, Audi Bairn, AudiNutta and 1 other person
Few pics I took when I picked the car up earlier, unfortunately I didn't have the sense to take any when it was inside under the lights, hoping he's got a few. Also managed to leave the SD card at home for the DSLR so was a waste of time taking that!

I will take some more when the sun makes an appearance!

BDCDBD18-1A74-47BD-AE32-7E773B96EB40.jpg

8A2A0E14-CA47-4C1A-AEB4-54F068D86E2B.jpg

CC60F510-2C8A-49C8-ABBC-D89AA4D68D88.jpg

2543E07B-F9F6-47CE-845D-ECA23F22567C.jpg

32F3E023-7A7F-4099-9EBF-0B952BFAD38D.jpg

And a petrol station lighting shot

4FDDF0D5-63A8-4DCE-9E66-7B6074B01846.jpg

Reactions: pburv, MattSedg, daydotz and 16 others
Sounds good, yeah it's well worth it without a doubt.

Sucks the wait for a 3 door is so long :( I would be buckling and getting a Sportback, you'd have it in 3 months max :p
Did ask about changing to sportback told me wouldn't make any difference

Figured now I'm home and have the SD card I'd get some night shots with the flash until the sun returns in all its might - sorry to bore you all with more lol

Front.jpg

Headlight_1.jpg

Rear.jpg

Rear%20Full.jpg

Badge_1.jpg

And lastly

Rear%20Bright.jpg

Reactions: pburv, Tomo01, RickyB and 13 others
Figured now I'm home and have the SD card I'd get some night shots with the flash until the sun returns in all its might - sorry to bore you all with more lol

Front.jpg

Headlight_1.jpg

Rear.jpg

Rear%20Full.jpg

Badge_1.jpg

And lastly

Rear%20Bright.jpg

Stunning mate! Love the colour, really pops out at you in the dark shots! Detailed looks like he did a great job! Epic car you got buddy!

Reactions: pburv, AudiNutta, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
Stunning mate! Love the colour, really pops out at you in the dark shots! Detailed looks like he did a great job! Epic car you got buddy!

Cheers Mark, I really do love the colour - it looked awesome in his unit with the LED lights on it, can't believe I didn't get any pics in there! He was really impressed with it as well, who needs Sepang lol

Reactions: AudiNutta, Rob2k68 and Mark_86
Very nice indeed!!! Nice one @Tom.H!!! Looks amazing! Nice pop to it!

From,
An avid sepang fan/owner :D

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Tom.H

Front.jpg

Headlight_1.jpg

Rear.jpg

Rear%20Full.jpg

Badge_1.jpg

And lastly

Rear%20Bright.jpg
Looks awesome! What keeps surprising me the most about Ara is how good it looks in dark conditions, I almost prefer it that way!

Reactions: Tom.H
Did ask about changing to sportback told me wouldn't make any difference

It should do!! My friend got a Saloon in 2 months.

See what build allocations they have for Sportback's already.
I have a feeling your dealer is pulling your leg, go and speak to another because the lead times on the Sportback aren't that big. It seems to just be the coupe.

Reactions: Tomo01 and Rob2k68

Front.jpg

Headlight_1.jpg

Rear.jpg

Rear%20Full.jpg

Badge_1.jpg

And lastly

Rear%20Bright.jpg
Stunning colour mate and just goes to show, if you take care of the cars paint work it can look way better than other cars in the same colour

Reactions: Rob2k68, AudiNutta and Tom.H

Front.jpg

Headlight_1.jpg

Rear.jpg

Rear%20Full.jpg

Badge_1.jpg

And lastly

Rear%20Bright.jpg

Looks mega!! Mind me asking where you got the front black Audi rings from?

Looks mega!! Mind me asking where you got the front black Audi rings from?

Cheers mate, it's the standard badge. Being at night twinned with the flash has just make them look black.

Reactions: Rob2k68, S37S and Jassyo06

Them wheels and Nanoo Nanoo grey are a knockout pairing kid...a bit too grey for my own personal taste..but yer detailer done a fantastic job there,as l think Nanoo...Nanoo Grey...would be hard work indeed to get the sort impact/finish your has in them photos

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68

Front.jpg

Headlight_1.jpg

Rear.jpg

Rear%20Full.jpg

Badge_1.jpg

And lastly

Rear%20Bright.jpg

Whats them S3...LOGOS all aboot on yer regy Tomo....lol

Reactions: pburv, jjc86, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Treated mine to a hand wash today! 500 motorway miles a weeks leaves it pretty grubby :cry:

Attachments

• IMG_3265.JPG
    IMG_3265.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 206
  • IMG_3266.JPG
    IMG_3266.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 195
Reactions: Rob2k68, BarryG79 and Audi Bairn
Few pics I took when I picked the car up earlier, unfortunately I didn't have the sense to take any when it was inside under the lights, hoping he's got a few. Also managed to leave the SD card at home for the DSLR so was a waste of time taking that!

I will take some more when the sun makes an appearance!

BDCDBD18-1A74-47BD-AE32-7E773B96EB40.jpg

8A2A0E14-CA47-4C1A-AEB4-54F068D86E2B.jpg

CC60F510-2C8A-49C8-ABBC-D89AA4D68D88.jpg

2543E07B-F9F6-47CE-845D-ECA23F22567C.jpg

32F3E023-7A7F-4099-9EBF-0B952BFAD38D.jpg

And a petrol station lighting shot

4FDDF0D5-63A8-4DCE-9E66-7B6074B01846.jpg
Some Black Ringa Ding Dings....on the the front and rear would finish yer Ara.....Buff Beast off nicely mate....lol

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, Mark_86 and 1 other person
Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, BarryG79 and 2 others