Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

Blimey thats some meaty rim protection!

Wish I had them on my 255/35/19 Dunlops....Although I'm making good use of the free alloy insurance I got!

Reactions: gripross
Blimey thats some meaty rim protection!

Wish I had them on my 255/35/19 Dunlops....Although I'm making good use of the free alloy insurance I got!

Naa , this is meaty...

Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2

7.5" 235 mm .

IMG_1705_zpsab079377.jpg

or

Continental Sport Contact 5

alloy and tyre widths unknown .

upload_2016-1-13_19-30-53-png.76918

It all depends on the alloy wheel design where the tyre bead seat is and how much alloy rim flange there is .

Reactions: audi_1001, Simon L, pburv and 2 others
Yea I used to have the GY Eagle F1 A2 on my A5 in 245/40/18, but somehow those looked bigger?

The Conti look as meaty too.

Long time lurker, first time poster. Collected last Saturday (23rd) S-Line 1.4 TFSI COD S-Tronic in Tango Red with the Sound and Comfort pack (rear parking sensors, heated front seats & B&O speaker upgrade)

Attachments

• IMG_0483.JPG
    IMG_0483.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,149
  • IMG_0484.JPG
    IMG_0484.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,123
Reactions: 2P's, Simon L, Scottyg and 8 others
Long time lurker, first time poster. Collected last Saturday (23rd) S-Line 1.4 TFSI COD S-Tronic in Tango Red with the Sound and Comfort pack (rear parking sensors, heated front seats & B&O speaker upgrade)

Very nice matey. How you finding the B&O?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice matey. How you finding the B&O?

I'm loving it mate. It seems to have a lot cleaner sound than the BOSE did in my previous A1. At first I thought It wasn't as loud as the BOSE but it certainly is, it's just not as in your face/ears.

Reactions: Rob2k68, SpeedyFrog and CrypticMG
I'm loving it mate. It seems to have a lot cleaner sound than the BOSE did in my previous A1. At first I thought It wasn't as loud as the BOSE but it certainly is, it's just not as in your face/ears.

Nice, good to hear. I have it specced on my car which I am due to collect 3rd Sept. Can't wait to have a play around with it as I am big on my music.

Can you confirm if the car has puddle lights when you open the doors?

Reactions: SpeedyFrog and Rob2k68
Nice, good to hear. I have it specced on my car which I am due to collect 3rd Sept. Can't wait to have a play around with it as I am big on my music.

Can you confirm if the car has puddle lights when you open the doors?

Just been and checked. It does have puddle lights but they're not the fancy Audi Rings ones

Reactions: SpeedyFrog and CrypticMG

Car looks awesome mate loving the tango red and the new rear diffuser and lamps. The B&O take quite a bit of playing with the settings to get the most out of it I was underwhelmed at first - search for a thread called show us your B&O settings or something like that.

Reactions: pburv, Gordo77 and SpeedyFrog
The B&O take quite a bit of playing with the settings to get the most out of it I was underwhelmed at first - search for a thread called show us your B&O settings or something like that.
The speakers will take a time to 'bed in' too. They will sound even better in a few weeks.

Reactions: SpeedyFrog and Rob2k68
I believe the Audi rings are on S3s aren't they?

Aahhhh didn't know that. Might be something to ask the dealer to throw in as a freebie, as they're only about £80...

That's right Speedy.

Easy retrofit though I have rings on the front doors and quattro on the rear of mine.

Reactions: NevMan and CrypticMG
Aahhhh didn't know that. Might be something to ask the dealer to throw in as a freebie, as they're only about £80...
1b9c0d28b741f107c459ef493c212e52.jpg

Had mine thrown in for free! Only the front though.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan, Simon L, Scottyg and 2 others
Nice, I shall be sending an email asking for a good will gesture . I think they are a nice finishing touch. If not - are they £80 for front and rear or just fronts?

Reactions: Rob2k68
Nice, I shall be sending an email asking for a good will gesture . I think they are a nice finishing touch. If not - are they £80 for front and rear or just fronts?

Just for a pair unfortunately!

Reactions: CrypticMG

Tell them you'll give them top marks in the customer satisfaction survey if they throw them in as a good will gesture! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SW14NY'S, lyallr and Rob2k68
Naa , this is meaty...

Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2

7.5" 235 mm .

IMG_1705_zpsab079377.jpg

or

Continental Sport Contact 5

alloy and tyre widths unknown .

upload_2016-1-13_19-30-53-png.76918

It all depends on the alloy wheel design where the tyre bead seat is and how much alloy rim flange there is .
Bottom picture was mine :friends:
235/35 on 19" S3 saloon standard alloys..

Reactions: Simon L, Scottyg and Rob2k68
Possibly the winner , did you add a layer of Tiger Seal for luck ?

Reactions: pburv

i've seen some on flea bay and it looks like you just pop em out pull off the connector and attach the new ones

i've seen some on flea bay and it looks like you just pop em out pull off the connector and attach the new ones

Someone mentioned before about wide or narrow connector types... but yeah, should be easy to swap over.

Reactions: azibux1
Someone mentioned before about wide or narrow connector types... but yeah, should be easy to swap over.
cheers for the heads up gordo..i'll be sure to check before ordeing...i looked on my car earler and its got puddle lights so should be an easy swap. i might ring Audi first though and see how much they charge.

cheers for the heads up gordo..i'll be sure to check before ordeing...i looked on my car earler and its got puddle lights so should be an easy swap. i might ring Audi first though and see how much they charge.
on a lighter note..i just realised i should have changed my profile pic seen as i've got my car now

How would one know if you have wide or narrow connectors?

How would one know if you have wide or narrow connectors?

i'll pop em out tomorrow and have a look but not sure of difference to be honest..i'll have toget the tape measure out and seek guidance i guess. I might even just ring dealer where i got car from and ask em how much and what sort i need..maybe even a part number

That would be great. Surely all MY17 S line models will have the same connector type

i'll pop em out tomorrow and have a look but not sure of difference to be honest..i'll have toget the tape measure out and seek guidance i guess. I might even just ring dealer where i got car from and ask em how much and what sort i need..maybe even a part number

That would be great. Surely all MY17 S line models will have the same connector type

Part numbers are :-

4G0 052 133A (four ring logo)
4G0 052 133 (quattro)

Connector will look like this :-
9PPvH6Zz

LNa8wl9E

Reactions: EddieRuncorn, SW14NY'S, Simon L and 3 others
I've been having a look on eBay and cant find any knock off Nigel versions with just the Audi rings, they all have audi writing under them. If anybody could point me in the right direction of any? would rather like to avoid 2 sets @ £80!

I've been having a look on eBay and cant find any knock off Nigel versions with just the Audi rings, they all have audi writing under them. If anybody could point me in the right direction of any? would rather like to avoid 2 sets @ £80!

They're are all of a lesser quality ie the lighting effect doesn't have the same impact,also l don't know why anyone would want to put fake Chinese gash in a New Audi

Reactions: NevMan, Daytonapig, TDI-line and 4 others
1b9c0d28b741f107c459ef493c212e52.jpg

Had mine thrown in for free! Only the front though.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
I NEED these on my car lol

Reactions: scoss, lyallr and Rob2k68
Im def gonna get them lol will be the first thing i get once the car arrives. Im a sucker for some pretty lighting

Reactions: gripross and Rob2k68
And we shall expect pics, of course! How long until you get your car?

Of course ! Pics are part of the package lol
I have a build week of 35 so a few weeks yet, not coming quick enough. Its my 1st Audi but i have wanted one for over 10 yrs and the wait is killing me

Reactions: MKC, gripross, SpeedyFrog and 2 others