Post pics of your B7 A4/S4!

Cheers buddy,
I got 225/30/20

I got coilovers, it's static :)

I can drop the rear another 10-15mm I rekon,
Need to drop the front some more tho,
I got cheap coilovers but in all honestly there not a bad ride, better than I thought :)

nice, i have 19" and waas thinking of getting some springs to lower it by 3omm..... you recon any rubbing would occur with this?
how much is yours lowered in total?
cheers

nice, i have 19" and waas thinking of getting some springs to lower it by 3omm..... you recon any rubbing would occur with this?
how much is yours lowered in total?
cheers

Ahh cool ;)

I have no idea how much it's loweredby, as much as I could with out no problems!

Naa no rubbing problems the wheels are only 7.5j wide!

Just get a tape measure and measure from the floor upwards and work out how much you wanna lower it buy I guess!

Or get coilovers and then you can set it to what ever hight you want :)

Which imo is better :)

That was a cracking motor, I had one years ago and all going well might have another as a project from tomorrow:)

That was a cracking motor, I had one years ago and all going well might have another as a project from tomorrow:)

Thanx,
Bought it for £400 and all in all spent around £4500+ on it ha! It was a beast :)
Just wish it was a quattro!

I will get another one some day!

Very Very Nice ! Haven't really looked, but I guess nice ones are starting to rocket in price ?

Thanx, did really enjoy it, and don't see many about,
Yer there isn't normal may on ebay and yer defo creeping up in price and getting less and less on the road, future classic I think!

My laziness cost me one today, should have gone and looked at it earlier in the week:banghead::banghead:
1995, V6, 115K, Fsh, decent condition same owner for last 10yrs, £750!!

"early bird catches the worm" phrase comes to mind here, was it a classified or private sale.

I know, trouble is I wasn't 100% convinced I wanted a 2nd car and I know I'd end up spending a fortune on it. I'd decided to let fate decide as I knew there was someone else viewing it on Friday, if it was meant to be etc etc but honestly pretty gutted now.

Finally got round to doing some pics! I carbon wraped the interior trim (not everyones taste but it's not everyones car :p ), Installed an iphone integration to the standard system plus the dock is handmade to.

The wheels need refurbing plus will get paint correction done on it to remove the swirls. The last pic is my quick photoshop i knocked up to see what the vision i have in my head looks like.

Its a 2005 2.0T S-Line and loving Audi life....................... enjoy!

ea182a0710cb74e446a9e14024fde4ac.jpg
abecfea2f08df59cfe3e777068c4c6cd.jpg
ecfd0e509599ecb0b72f833ef124931c.jpg

Reactions: Demetrios and benlee
Here is mine after sunday's washing. It is not yet detailed and the only wax on her is from November last year, but being Colli 476s it is still doing the job.

IMG_20150407_073625.jpg

IMG_20150407_073639.jpg

IMG_20150407_073658.jpg

My Audi A4 B7 DTM , Starting the k04 turbo convertion next month, Well after I find a decent FMIC for a reasonable price!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    775.6 KB · Views: 215
A few pics while the cars looking cleanish :-

Reactions: Stanningtonglen, benlee, THQuattro and 5 others
there you go, proof you don't have to have coilovers etc to get your ride height looking spot on, looks the dogs dingle dongles mate:icon thumright:, in fact I like it so much I'm thinking about doing the same to mine now.:)

Reactions: Jimbo.King and dimitar.tuntov.5
Lowered the front 20-25mm 2day to level it off :)

Looks much better IMO :)

Reactions: Stanningtonglen
Finally got round to doing some pics! I carbon wraped the interior trim

I like... Do you have a link to the wrap you used please. It appears quite glossy in the pics and almost real unlike most carbon wraps you see.

Thanks

there is nothing like real carbon .... is just looking a bit glossy but nothing else :) the real carbon is 100% different and is look a lot deeper and is two colors .... the wrap just look cheap
These is two pictures when i have experience with this in my B5
2008 - carbon wrapped the whole interior trim

upload pic

2011 - all Rs4 interior fitted

images upload

just see the differences

Reactions: benlee
there is nothing like real carbon .... is just looking a bit glossy but nothing else :) the real carbon is 100% different and is look a lot deeper and is two colors .... the wrap just look cheap
These is two pictures when i have experience with this in my B5
2008 - carbon wrapped the whole interior trim

upload pic

2011 - all Rs4 interior fitted

images upload

just see the differences

Yes I totally agree you can't beat the real thing having bought my fare share of it in the past for previous projects, but on this new one (a £1000 2006 a4 avant s-line) I can't justify spending £400-£500 on some carbon for the interior to tidy up some small scratches on the trim when I have the oil pump to address, turbo and most likely a part engine rebuild haha.

I asked the question as the wrap that rclifton has is quite a bit more glossy than the 3m style you have fitted in the past.

Cheers.

Just put a brushed alluminium better insted this wrap - but this is my opinion ! Sorry if i offend you :( i know that engine is more important than this wrap !
Sorry once again ;)

No offence taken....

I might just use the brushed aluminium wrap as I agree it adds a touch more class than trying to imitate some thing it's not. A better option than the silver effect carbon that is standard.

Spend a night rubbing them down to get rid of the fish scale, then with finer paper give them the brushed finish, then clear coat them. Far superior and cheaper than wrap!!

Ones I did for my old car,

Reactions: Firky, benlee, MG cup and 1 other person
I didn't realise they were proper aluminium Ajax, I'm all for doing a bit of work on them. Does the small trim in the ashtray lid come out?

I have a big list of things I want/will do but I refuse to do anything until my engine is rebuilt and I see how the multitronic bix is going to behave.

Couple of fresh ones from the weekend :)

990D651D-F4BA-47C8-9378-02DE01D6381E_zps3fkuvi5l.jpg

29FDEF50-DDEC-419E-83FB-F5C5C16D2CFD_zpsc8slw0dq.jpg

Reactions: Stanningtonglen, Jason owen, Odin and 3 others