Post pics of your B7 A4/S4!

V6_Man

Staff member
VCDS Map User
Just valeted by myself (20 years experience)
1-Clay bar
2-machine buff (finesse)
3-machine polish (mirror image)
4-hand polish (autoglym super resin)
5-hand wax (autosmart carnuba wax)

Car feels and looks like glass. View attachment 122912 View attachment 122913 View attachment 122914

Nice one mate. Do you use rotary or DA. I managed to get that on my black B7 but silver is a bit of a pain. Can I get the same mirror shine from my silver like you have or I did on my black (did that couple of years ago Car is now sold)
35b7fcd96ac321cd8f3919502c330a97.jpg
7fceaca698dca164c73425c8784b9f36.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b19ctr

The King of Cannock
Hi all been a long time since I last owned an Audi but the time has finally come again. This was my old Audi

MG_6330.jpg

But Saturday I'm picking up a 2006 S4 in Silver can't wait

s-l1600-2-Copy.jpg

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
shinny, shinny , very nice tony and avants are deffo the best variant , now come down and polish my old bus to look like yours...

tony mc

just ordered all my new m3 compound and polishing pads there, ready for the next lot of customers, been doing motor homes, carvans, track cars, all sorts Rob, next time your over here with 4 hours to spare i'll do it for you for the price of your grill lmao

like this,
20170306_135324.jpg

20160515_133116.jpg

Last edited:

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
are you not happy with the 19" rims, i'm on 18" and looking to go 19" but cant find any that I like that will work with my brembo's ...

aarroncolley

I'm more than happy with 19" just a few reasons why I want to go 18" and that's so I can go abit lower they'll be abit cheaper and I can also get a little bit more profile on the tyres so I don't feel every little bump in the road

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
best go with 18" then .....at the present rate if I cant find 19" that I like & that fit then i'll be sticking with 18" but a different pattern rim.

aarroncolley

Yeah the 19" rota grid drifts I want are £1040 just for the wheels then another £500/600 for tyres. As well as me buying big brembo kit etc just don't see it's worth spending more on 19" when I could get 18"

DrStrange

Aaron, your car looks sweet! So subtle, so nice lol.

Love the Black with dark grey. Tinted plate looks ace too.

I wouldnt change a thing mate. You seem to have the perfect drop on 19's. Literally perfect.

18's will look smaller and in my opinion, wouldnt make that much difference in ride quality etc.

aarroncolley

Aaron, your car looks sweet! So subtle, so nice lol.

Love the Black with dark grey. Tinted plate looks ace too.

I wouldnt change a thing mate. You seem to have the perfect drop on 19's. Literally perfect.

18's will look smaller and in my opinion, wouldnt make that much difference in ride quality etc.

Thanks mate the wheels I want are rota grids do sort of the same thing but more concave and bigger space in-between spokes. I'm getting a big break kit hence the getting new wheels. Think I may just stick with 19" least then I know which tyres to get and how it'll look. Thank you very much for your advise really appreciate it bud.

tony mc

why thank you sir, not got those wheels any more, sniff, sob, but look above to see the new ones
might be celebrating us going down soon lol, so may have another pic lmao

John_OCR

nice work mate, i love a good da sesh what you been using to polish it up mate
Ive got a trusty da7424 but this is a single pass/stage with autobrite enrich and a green pad, i did use their nano coat and abyss after for gloss.

When I get the time or find a da friend for beer tokens, I will do it properly and protect with CQuartz

V6_Man

Staff member
VCDS Map User
Ive got a trusty da7424 but this is a single pass/stage with autobrite enrich and a green pad, i did use their nano coat and abyss after for gloss.

When I get the time or find a da friend for beer tokens, I will do it properly and protect with CQuartz

Hey bud. Where you based buddy. I have Meguiars DA with their pads and lots of other stuff if you want to borrow. I am in Oxford if it helps. I have quite a few AG polishes (resin), Meguiars etc that I bought which are sat here unused. Would be happy if someone could help me finish

John_OCR

Hey bud. Where you based buddy. I have Meguiars DA with their pads and lots of other stuff if you want to borrow. I am in Oxford if it helps. I have quite a few AG polishes (resin), Meguiars etc that I bought which are sat here unused. Would be happy if someone could help me finish

After May (too much running) I would be up for making new friends with the DA and some new kit, will be off to Waxstock for some new kit deals though!

DrStrange

Thanks mate the wheels I want are rota grids do sort of the same thing but more concave and bigger space in-between spokes. I'm getting a big break kit hence the getting new wheels. Think I may just stick with 19" least then I know which tyres to get and how it'll look. Thank you very much for your advise really appreciate it bud.

You're welcome.

Yes, all what you plan to do is great. Your car will look mean with the Big Break kit!

Keeping eyes peeled for pics when you do. :)

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
very nice, I just love the colour combo of your car , those wheels in that shade look excellent.....I think red is one of the best colours for a4 B7's as you can get such a good combination of colours the really enhance the car whilst losing all the silver trim too ...first class my friend.

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
My old bus on a cloudy sunday.....in need of a serious polish aswell now...not bad though for her age though.
tty1.JPG
tty2.JPG
tty3.JPG

Dan-1981

Quick wash and wax.

Attachments

• unspecified.jpeg
    unspecified.jpeg
    284.7 KB · Views: 134

chrisc07

very nice, I just love the colour combo of your car , those wheels in that shade look excellent.....I think red is one of the best colours for a4 B7's as you can get such a good combination of colours the really enhance the car whilst losing all the silver trim too ...first class my friend.
Cheers mate. Ye red is very nice and theres not many over here.

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Just a few shots of my Avant of which pic number 3 made it into readers gallery in audi sport magazine
602135b245c91b7c048037a604b88f5a.jpg
a48cad750c4a0b602fe08cad026ba9b2.jpg
4b8db4f33e8d5226e3a68b89f5c6433b.jpg

very nice chap, what rims are those in the first pic chap if you don't mind me asking.

NOZ

3sm 00.1 19" staggered
8.5 235/35 front
9.5 245/35 rear
If I remember correctly they've been on a good few years now

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
just enquiring carl , sizes and info really as I've seen 3 others with 18z's with these or very similar rims fitted, just in case I missed something along the way..lol

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
3sm 00.1 19" staggered
8.5 235/35 front
9.5 245/35 rear
If I remember correctly they've been on a good few years now

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
what calipers do you have fitted upfront chap.

carlcall

VCDS Map User
Did you not grab that template I posted the other day for 18Z's on a B7

As worst case looking for new wheels you can send them a template to check

aarroncolley

If anyone would be interested in buying the exact same lights as the silver avant above please let me know as I'll taking mine off my car in the next couple of weeks. Perfect condition

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Did you not grab that template I posted the other day for 18Z's on a B7

As worst case looking for new wheels you can send them a template to check

most just say that's its for b7 fitment, if its been changed then that's my dept....