Polybushing

a3 turbp

Reaction score
Hi guys, I’ve recently fitted powerflex ALK and wishbone bushes for the front. Now I’m wondering if it’s worth polybushing the rear frame as I never see any info on that. I will also be fitting H&R ARBs

Change Arb bushes and put new bolts/ screws in available from Audi

Reactions: Ctpm1986.
No I mean the bushes on the complete rear end
If your putting a H&R arb on the rear if you dont get new ones with it i would replace them and the bolts that secure the arb bushing bracket , as to sub frame it wouldnt do it any harm to replace them too

Change Arb bushes and put new bolts/ screws in available from Audi

Hi I’ve seen you’ve got a tte 420 for sale txt me or drop you’re number 07463630961 I’m interested thanks charlie..

No I mean the bushes on the complete rear end
Hi, Don't mean to jump in here, my 5 pence worth having replaced all 2004 A3 3.2 sline front and rear gradually with the red road spec ones, short answer Keep hold your money, lots of foo surrounding tuning stuff imho, only ones I noticed made any difference rear trailing arms and rear anti roll bar bushes, fronts made no difference and don't last , especially the larger in the aluminium bracket just a bad design where one can move inside the other and grit can get in wearing it out even faster, also the other rear arms if you look at them they aren't very large diameter rubber material anyway so there isn't much rubber to squash and distort.