Please recommended place to repair /replace tyre

MOA4B9

Reaction score
888C5B84 4819 482E BD3D D810686DAA6E Yesterday at a petrol station I've noticed this shiny thing in my tyre. Visually the tyre pressure looks ok but I haven't measured it. I tried to lift it out and it looks like a bent nail. I do not want to pull it out as it might let the air out. Not sure if this puncture can be repaired as it is close to the side. I need to get it checked out tomorrow but I haven't had to repair / change tyres on an Audi yet. Do you have any recommendations? I assume audi dealer would be most expensive choice. I live in North West London. Any places locally to me I should check out?

Thats too near the edge to be fixed. Usually if you put some water on it and it's leaking you will see small bubbles. If it is leaking I would just get a new tyre fitted.
Asda tyres are quite reasonable prices for fitted tyres. https://www.asdatyres.co.uk/

Either do a Blackcircles fitted locally quote or order from Camskill and take to your local independent tyre fitters. No need to involve Audi.

Camskill seem good I ordered 2 Michelin pilot sport 4 ao tyres for the wife's car Wednesday delivered Friday fitted today £130 per tyre in total

Audi wanted £178 per tyre for pilot sport 3

Reactions: And1
Thanks guys, will check them out. Luckily the tyre pressure is still holding which gives me a bit more time to sort it out.

Went to the garage today and it turns out the nail didn't go all the way through so it's safe to continue using the same tyre.

Reactions: RS3 S. and Paul Golding