Pirelli P Zero

jump off the M6 at J36 for 5 mins and see me, then go for a razz about the lakes....nothing better than downshift popping through bowness/windermere/ambleside main streets :whistle2:

I did love doing that in my GTI, scheduling a trip up there in the S3 soon to really wake them up, great road @ kirkstone pass, done that many a time

Reactions: Mark_86 and MattSedg
Back on topic... :blahblah1::tonguewink:

Whilst not as durable/"long life" as some, I've got 19" Conti SportContact 6s on mine, and I've honestly never driven on anything so astonishingly grippy. Well worth considering, although like I say they don't have the miles in them that some others do. Incredible rubber though.

Out of curiosity, what should I expect to be paying for P Zero's?

I nearly got persuaded into launching the S3 for the first time last night and it made me think about my tyres ha.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
I did love doing that in my GTI, scheduling a trip up there in the S3 soon to really wake them up, great road @ kirkstone pass, done that many a time
'tis a nice road indeed, as long as the cyclists have done one and the sheep aren't having a wander about :whistle2: only a 45 minute drive from where I live, wanting to do the highlands next spring.......done glencoe etc in a work van...impressive views but no fun.

I nearly got persuaded into launching the S3 for the first time last night and it made me think about my tyres ha.
anyways yes, back on topic, would also like to know what p-zeros can get...still got to do my first launch yet :busted cop:

Reactions: AudiNutta, Mark_86, Audi Bairn and 2 others
'tis a nice road indeed, as long as the cyclists have done one and the sheep aren't having a wander about :whistle2: only a 45 minute drive from where I live, wanting to do the highlands next spring.......done glencoe etc in a work van...impressive views but no fun.
View attachment 135544

anyways yes, back on topic, would also like to know what p-zeros can get...still got to do my first launch yet :busted cop:

Back off topic, wowcha that car looks stunning!

Where abouts are you? it's about that from me (leyland/chorley) me and my mates have sheduled a trip around scottland in october :)

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Jassyo06 and MattSedg
Back off topic, wowcha that car looks stunning!

Where abouts are you? it's about that from me (leyland/chorley) me and my mates have sheduled a trip around scottland in october :)
thanks pal :smiley: kendal/lancaster area

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Jassyo06 and Bitzieee

Around £130/pcs for AO 235/35/19. I found some RO2's on the danish tyreleader for £125/pcs - if I were to buy summer tyres right now I would buy the RO2's.

. me and my mates have sheduled a trip around scottland in october :)

I've recently been called the unofficial Scottish Tourist Board on here recently lol
Where you heading?
If you need any ideas, and it's an area I know, just shout mate.

Reactions: AudiNutta
On topic, think I might swap my Conti's for either Goodyear Eagle F1 Asy 3 or Michelin PS4's... opinions on those?

On topic, think I might swap my Conti's for either Goodyear Eagle F1 Asy 3 or Michelin PS4's... opinions on those?
Lad here with a golf GTI has put eagle F1's on and he raves over them, at £100 ea worth a shot next maybe

I've recently been called the unofficial Scottish Tourist Board on here recently lol
Where you heading?
We've got almost a hole route planned out, just waiting for a friend to fill in the first leg, if you're interested drop me a PM with your email and I'll send over a copy of the route. Took me ****** ages

Reactions: Audi Bairn and MattSedg
Lad here with a golf GTI has put eagle F1's on and he raves over them, at £100 ea worth a shot next maybe

Yeah had them on my Focus ST and I was very impressed with them... recent tyre reviews suggest the game has moved on however.

Just in the process of changing from Conti CSC5's to Eagle Asy3's & I'm much happier with them so far. Quieter on the concrete / noisy tarmac sections of the M3 & don't squeal like a pig like the CSC5's did on the first two tight turns I do at 10mph into the car park at work (pressures are set correctly also).

Fronts only changed so far but I'll do the rears in the next week or two as although they've got 4.5mm tread left they've gone square (covered 30k miles on them so v.happy with the wear of the CSC5's. let's hope the Eagles do as well).

Reactions: Mark_86
View attachment 135544

I am very jealous of where you live, it looks amazing! Absolutely gutted it's so far away, haha. I really do think a driving holiday in the RS will have to happen at some point next summer, even if piling on the miles does leave me distraught for the next couple of months.

I am very jealous of where you live, it looks amazing! Absolutely gutted it's so far away, haha. I really do think a driving holiday in the RS will have to happen at some point next summer, even if piling on the miles does leave me distraught for the next couple of months.
I mean, the lakes is great to look at but driving wise....very tight roads, Snake Pass in the peak district was great though, notorious biker road but was quiet on the monday when I went through...followed and kept up with some kind of Porsche :whistle2:

Reactions: Audi Bairn
and im sure Wales has plenty to offer!

and im sure Wales has plenty to offer!

I'm sure it does haha, I've yet to find it. I live around 45 minutes away from the Brecon Beacons, but there really aren't many roads there... need to explore more.

Let me know and i'll show you the kirkstone pass route its brilliant

Reactions: AudiNutta
Let me know and i'll show you the kirkstone pass route its brilliant
Let me know and I'll tag along, rude not to haha...

This march I went over in the van for a job in ulswater, nice fresh sunny Saturday morning and a Porsche had spun out and ripped his front end off, must've been enjoying himself with his roof down!

Reactions: AudiNutta and Audi Bairn
Let me know and I'll tag along, rude not to haha...

This march I went over in the van for a job in ulswater, nice fresh sunny Saturday morning and a Porsche had spun out and ripped his front end off, must've been enjoying himself with his roof down!

Ulswater is very nice, at least he crashed it having fun haha

Reactions: MattSedg
My PZero fronts lasted 9k! Driven exactly the same and the MPSS have lasted 24k and still going ...

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

In at Audi today and both fronts still measure 6/6/6 across the tyre even after 24k miles! Rears are almost brand new and 7/7/7.

TX.

Reactions: Djs3saloon
Where you heading?

#Audi Bairn , I'm planning a trip with the missus from Severn Bridge to Scotland in November when my new baby, Arrow (Ara), arrives. Route planned so far:-

Severn Bridge
Teeside (First home town)
Lindisfarne/Holy Island
Falkirk
Aviemore
Loch Ness
Fort William
Oban
North Yorkshire Dales (Old stomping ground)
Gloucestershire

Should be a good run-in at 1,300 miles, any of these to avoid or change?

Regards

#Audi Bairn , I'm planning a trip with the missus from Severn Bridge to Scotland in November when my new baby, Arrow (Ara), arrives. Route planned so far:-

Severn Bridge
Lindisfarne/Holy Island
Falkirk
Aviemore
Loch Ness
Fort William
Oban
Gloucestershire

Regards
north yorkshire ey, what sort of area?
I had a decent steak pie n chips at the bottom of Loch Ness when I was up there :happy:

north yorkshire ey, what sort of area?
I had a decent steak pie n chips at the bottom of Loch Ness when I was up there :happy:
That's impressive Matt. Didn't the pastry go soggy? :whistle2:

Edit: Damn I was too slow on the old typing there!

Reactions: MattSedg
That's impressive Matt. Didn't the batter go soggy? :whistle2:
getting to be a weird topic, but lets roll with it.....one of them weird pies with just a top on, no walls on it!

but seriously, from loch lochy to Fort Augustus was a nice drive

Severn Bridge
Lindisfarne/Holy Island
Falkirk
Aviemore
Loch Ness
Fort William
Oban
Gloucestershire

Regards
Why don't I PM you mate before anyone moans about being off topic? :blink:

Reactions: Russkiya
Why don't I PM you mate before anyone moans about being off topic? :blink:

I give you all permission to go as off topic as you want on my topic. Unless a scary moderator comes along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MattSedg, Audi Bairn and Russkiya
I give you all permission to go as off topic as you want on my topic. Unless a scary moderator comes along

Its not strictly off topic as I'm driving to Shcotland to test my tyres and see if they can survive my driving style. :scared2::busted cop:

Its not strictly off topic as I'm driving to Shcotland to test my tyres and see if they can survive my driving style. :scared2::busted cop:
Depends if you get pzeros or not, on collection haha

Depends if you get pzeros or not, on collection haha

Both very valid comments, and both on topic. Top notch stuff this lads

Reactions: MattSedg and Audi Bairn

Severn Bridge
Lindisfarne/Holy Island
Falkirk
Aviemore
Loch Ness
Fort William
Oban
Gloucestershire

Regards

Falkirk?

Must be the Kelpies or the Wheel, nothing else worth coming here for lol

Reactions: Dunedin and Audi Bairn
Falkirk?

Must be the Kelpies or the Wheel, nothing else worth coming here for lol

How could you lol
It's both of these - itinerary sorted :yes:

Reactions: BarryG79 and Russkiya

Severn Bridge
Lindisfarne/Holy Island
Falkirk
Aviemore
Loch Ness
Fort William
Oban
Gloucestershire

Regards

Just a thought for a drivers road and scenery....Inverness to Garve via A9 then A835 .. exiting from Garve take A832 all the way to and around the coast and back to the to A835, West to Ullapool for lunch and then return on the A835, A9 to Inverness. Fort William is not very interesting to quote Billy Connolly "a bad excuse for a traffic jam"

Last edited: